Kids Polls: Obama leads Romney in Swing States

StudentVoteResultsbyState3.jpg

Scholastic Student Vote 2012 Results

And? :cool:

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

You would know best, sockster.

More lies from the sniveling simp. :eusa_clap: Shocking!

Yeah it's just a coincidence that you ALWAYS show up in seconds after jillyidiot gets pounded helplessly in a thread. ALWAYS when it's me who is arguing with her. You were nowhere to be found the same days she was gone, mourning over her loss of moderatorship. Then you suspiciously ask what time she will be here today when she hasn't been here since this morning...and AFTER I pointed out the times she shows up yesterday. Rather odd to ask that, no? You come to the exact same threads that she's attacking me on. And here you are today, around the same time, doing exactly what she does, saying the same things she does....

Frankly I'll let others decide. If you aren't her sock...you're her stooge-like tool. Either way...not a good place for YOU, Moe! :razz::D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now watch jillyidiot come tearing into this thread real, real soon and start attacking me over what I just posted. These two (or one )idiot(s) aren't fooling anyone.

Now, that thars solid evidence of some serious scientific reasoning skills! :thup:

2089220530098336179S500x500Q85.jpg

More lies from the sniveling simp. :eusa_clap: Shocking!

Yeah it's just a coincidence that you ALWAYS show up in seconds after jillyidiot gets pounded helplessly in a thread. ALWAYS when it's me who is arguing with her. You were nowhere to be found the same days she was gone, mourning over her loss of moderatorship. Then you suspiciously ask what time she will be here today when she hasn't been here since this morning...and AFTER I pointed out the times she shows up yesterday. Rather odd to ask that, no? You come to the exact same threads that she's attacking me on. And here you are today, around the same time, doing exactly what she does, saying the same things she does....

Frankly I'll let others decide. If you aren't her sock...you're her stooge-like tool. Either way...not a good place for YOU, Moe! :razz::D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now watch jillyidiot come tearing into this thread real, real soon and start attacking me over what I just posted. These two (or one )idiot(s) aren't fooling anyone.

Now, that thars solid evidence of some serious scientific reasoning skills! :thup:

2089220530098336179S500x500Q85.jpg

I didn't say I was right but one thing is for sure... jillyidiot is the brains of the operation which doesn't bode well for you, Larry!:tongue: She can do much, much better than a picture to speak for herself, let alone Obama's

Last edited:
Almost time for jillyidiot's arrival. Maybe she'll try and "trick" us and wait until this evening.:lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin::lol::badgrin::tongue::razz::D:eusa_whistle: Lay low now Curly as we await the former moderator's arrival...

curly.jpg

Last edited:
I think Ohio will go for Obama. I live in Ohio and as I drive through rural Ohio( GOP Stronghold) I see Obama signs in front yards about a 10 to 1 ratio for Obama.

Yeah, ohio's brightest and best.

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&hd=1"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&hd=1[/ame]

There is no need to insult Ohio, Don''t worry GOP voter suppression machine has been doing very well for the past 15 years.

Lol, it's not me insulting Ohio, it's this Ohioan and the hundreds of thousands more like her that not only insults Ohio, but insults the intelligence of every thinking American in this nation. Which would of course leave out the liberals, who don't think, but just regurgitate what they're spoon fed by Pravda West and the Boofer-in-Chief.

Forum List

Back