Kids pleading for gun control

This country is hopeless...when you have a President exploiting children to sign his gun control on the citizens of this country who didn't have a damn thing to do with this tragedy or any of the others that happen..

and you people sit around and cheer him

This country is hopeless...when you have a President exploiting children to sign his gun control on the citizens of this country who didn't have a damn thing to do with this tragedy or any of the others that happen..

and you people sit around and cheer him

I tried to buy another semi automatic rifle Tuesday but the owner of the gun shop is all out of anything that could be used as a semi auto--so lets see what has happened.

A terrible thing with semi auto loaders happened ,next day gun stores ordered everything that the gun makers had on the shelf. Next the gun makers went into over time to make more. Buy the time the domestic enemies of freedom got around to passing new so called gun laws millions of semi autos were made and sold to the law abiding public.
Conclusion:
1. the trust and confidence in out government to keep this great country free is not there.
2. Are we still a great country???
3. If the government could do anything right all would be wealthy.
4. now the real reason for the cause of the deaths by bad people,economy. what did this fool say..yea lack of good jobs,starts stress, stress leads to medication for being depressed, now lets go to the fantasy world to feel better,oh this is full of violence,yea I can get even buy killing my mom and the bad teachers that screwed me up in the first place,and I hate myself ever since I was a kid yea I hate kids also..
5.So figure out how to stop this type of thinking on the part of the weak minded and maybe sandy hook disasters can be avoided. Wait that is too hard so lets blame a piece of steel, the ass hole public will go for it after all the voted for me just because I'm fashionable so we can feed them any bullshit and they will go for it.
6. Glad I already have my semi auto loader.

New Yorker (god what a mess,oops should not have mentioned him)

Obama really does remind me of Hitler

and to see people bowing to him is frightening

Forum List

Back