Kids pleading for gun control

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control

"It's a free country but I recommend there needs (to) be a limit with guns," Grant wrote in a letter dated Dec. 17. "Please don't let people own machine guns or other powerful guns like that."
In the days after the shooting, children around the country had the same idea as Grant. They put their feelings about the massacre on paper and sent those letters to a receptive White House.
"I am writing to ask you to STOP gun violence," wrote Tajeah, a 10-year-old from Georgia. "I am very sad about the children who lost their lives. So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence."

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control | The Weekly Standard

The parents of these kids or the schools they attend are to blame. Who prompted them to write the president to begin with.

All this parading of this group or that group by ALL politicians is absurd and only impacts the perception of low information voters.

Last edited:
These kids have every right to be there and it is not about taking their dad's hunting guns and guns for home protecting from them but as one kid put it. MACHINE GUNS AND POWERFUL GUNS. How the hell do you keep kids out of it when THEY are being killed, Tucker Carlson?

The parents of these kids or the schools they attend are to blame. Who prompted them to write the president to begin with.

All this parading of this group or that group by ALL politicians is absurd and only impacts the perception of low information voters.

Exploiting kids is using them as the right does to excuse their owning "machine guns and other powerful guns" that has nothing to do with hunting and home safety.

Exploiting kids is using them as the right does to excuse their owning "machine guns and other powerful guns" that has nothing to do with hunting and home safety.

And restricting the rights of law abiding citizens has nothing to do with saving children.

These kids have every right to be there and it is not about taking their dad's hunting guns and guns for home protecting from them but as one kid put it. MACHINE GUNS AND POWERFUL GUNS. How the hell do you keep kids out of it when THEY are being killed, Tucker Carlson?

Guess I better go buy a MACHINE GUN before they outlaw them, ey?

Guess I better go buy a MACHINE GUN before they outlaw them, ey?

Lol

And restricting the rights of law abiding citizens has nothing to do with saving children.

I do not see any "law-abiding citizens" going around committing mass executions. Do you?

why do you death loving assholes equate listening to these children with using them?

The New Stars in Republican Commercials Attacking Obama: Babies
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/30/u...n-president-obama-is-bad-for-babies.html?_r=0

Florida GOP Group Uses Image Of Dead Ambassador’s Body In Obama Attack Ad
Florida GOP Group Uses Image Of Dead Ambassador's Body In Obama Attack Ad | ThinkProgress

Huntsman objects to attack ad featuring his adopted kids
Huntsman objects to attack ad featuring his adopted kids

Barrett to Walker: ‘You should be ashamed’ of ‘dead baby’ commercial
Barrett to Walker: ?You should be ashamed? of ?dead baby? commercial | The Raw Story

Because all you care about is your idiot guns and see dead babies in mass as just calateral damage for your party choices

KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control

"It's a free country but I recommend there needs (to) be a limit with guns," Grant wrote in a letter dated Dec. 17. "Please don't let people own machine guns or other powerful guns like that."
In the days after the shooting, children around the country had the same idea as Grant. They put their feelings about the massacre on paper and sent those letters to a receptive White House.
"I am writing to ask you to STOP gun violence," wrote Tajeah, a 10-year-old from Georgia. "I am very sad about the children who lost their lives. So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence."

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control | The Weekly Standard

Rule of Law not Rule of Man

Educate yourself dummy.

Because all you care about is your idiot guns and see dead babies in mass as just calateral damage for your party choices

Guns are idiots? LOL Do you still not see why no one pays you any attention? Because of dumb shit like that. What damage and what choices are you talking about?

Rights for law abiding citizens to pack machine guns? Rocket launchers? No law abiding citizen would have a AK 41 and the sort in their home? Obama is not talking about your 6 shooters and you fucking well know it but sensationalizing and lying is uncontrolable trait, Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.

No it isn't, dumb ass. It's about controlling people, just like when they gave you folks your reservations to live on, which are now rife with government and alcohol dependency. What a success, huh?

And I don't give a shit how many little kids are pleading for gun control. Children do not have the intellectual capacity to understand the dynamics of this issue. Their opinion is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back