Kids get it

Another hopeful sign is that although we acknowledge that adults eventually have a corrupting effect on the innocent outlook of children as they grow, I also observed that the parents of the kids playing were also positively affected by the situation and the example before them.

There is hope yet.

Part of the point being that these kids were not speaking the same language but they didn't let that stop them from 'communicating,' and they didn't give a thought to any difference in 'race.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diYlHI8Ghkg]You've Got to be Taught How to Hate - YouTube[/ame]

Another hopeful sign is that although we acknowledge that adults eventually have a corrupting effect on the innocent outlook of children as they grow, I also observed that the parents of the kids playing were also positively affected by the situation and the example before them.

There is hope yet.

Don't get your hopes up too far Unk... wait until they get in public school. All that behaving and getting along will be shit canned once the Godless liberals get their hands on them and start pumping their heads full of their garbage. Soon they'll be telling their parents they have no right to discipline them and they'll be singing "we love obama, MMM, MMM, MMM."

Just saw five kids playing together at the playground. All five speak different first languages (and all five are different 'races' for that matter). They got along great and played happily for about an hour. A bunch of other kids came and went in that time, playing right along with them.

Kids get it

Until they get older and some shitbag stupid adults start cramming it into their heads that they are 'supposed' to give a crap about differences that are largely superficial.

It's too bad

I agree, racism and being an asshole is learned behavior.

At some point in the near future, learning English would be very helpful for these kids. I wonder if the other parents are nearby Unk. Sounds like you might have some great interactions with them too.

Forum List

Back