Kids get it

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Just saw five kids playing together at the playground. All five speak different first languages (and all five are different 'races' for that matter). They got along great and played happily for about an hour. A bunch of other kids came and went in that time, playing right along with them.

Kids get it

Until they get older and some shitbag stupid adults start cramming it into their heads that they are 'supposed' to give a crap about differences that are largely superficial.

It's too bad

Kids are more honest than adults.
But I've seen little brats at age 3.......pick on another 3 year old.....just cause he wandered over to where they were playing with trucks.
They chased him away......

But I've seen little brats at age 3.......pick on another 3 year old.....just cause he wandered over to where they were playing with trucks.

Kids like that - you know right away exactly what their parents are like.

Both of my neighbors kids were fighting a few weeks ago. They were like 7-8 (around that age) I just picked both of them up (with my arms) and brought them to their parents house and was like: "your kids are fighting and I broke it up." They were thanking me. The mom(s) seemed embarrassed... I told them no problem.

I suppose the kids are grounded because I haven't seen them playing in a while.

Mexicans discipline their kids.

Both of my neighbors kids were fighting a few weeks ago. They were like 7-8 (around that age) I just picked both of them up (with my arms) and brought them to their parents house and was like: "your kids are fighting and I broke it up." They were thanking me. The mom(s) seemed embarrassed... I told them no problem.

Wow, what a fucking hero! You picked up little kids - with your arms?! Amazing! You must be strong like Hercules! :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, I forgot to say "like" between every other word... :rolleyes:

Wow, what a fucking hero! You picked up little kids - with your arms?! Amazing! You must be strong like Hercules! :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, I forgot to say "like" between every other word... :rolleyes:

Dude what the fuck is your problem? why the fuck do you have to post a reply to everyone of my posts? it's like you're stalking me...

What is your problem weirdo???

Like, no one is like forcing you to like post stupid shit, punk Hercules (Perkules).

Part of the point being that these kids were not speaking the same language but they didn't let that stop them from 'communicating,' and they didn't give a thought to any difference in 'race.'

It was also fun to see how they all picked up little bits and pieces of each other's languages as they played.

Similar scene today, but with even more kids playing together. It's good to see some glimmers of the inherent good in humanity in contrast with some of the vile, racist, divisive crap on display here sometimes.

Forum List

Back