Kid Sniffer, Joe Biden

The Right Wing is upset about Vice President Biden's behavior? All the while they're in love with Donald Trump? If it wasn't for situational ethics, they would have no ethics at all.
Upset? Hardly. Mock worthy? ABSOLUTELY

If you're gonna sling the shit stop crying like a little bitch when the same latitude is given to Biden
What high ground can any Trump supporter stand upon?

The Right Wing is upset about Vice President Biden's behavior? All the while they're in love with Donald Trump? If it wasn't for situational ethics, they would have no ethics at all.

If you're gonna sling the shit stop crying like a little bitch when the same latitude is given to Biden
Wtf are you talking about tard? What high ground have I claimed?

Dumbass

Wtf are you talking about tard? What high ground have I claimed?

Dumbass
You roll rocks toward Bid n from whatever high ground you might claim. Where are you standing? Atop Trump's morality? Gravity denies your position.

The big difference there of course is Joe actually did sniff girls.
68f018e2c303bebb4ee3ddf83c7b49b7.jpg
LOL, It looks like the Sheriff is about to whack Gropey Joe with the rolled up papers. :21:

I love kids but I would say anyone who likes to sniff them doesn't get a noseful on the regular. Especially at this time of year. People it's not pleasant. Almost none of the aromas are pleasant.

Forum List

Back