Kid Rock: The media is trying to make me look racist

If Child Rock would stop being racist people would stop calling him racist.

There is a connection there cons, see.

He's a shitty musician who makes shitty music. Politics has nothing to do with it.

I've always though he was pretty much a douchebag, but you fascist asswipes have actually improved my perception of him.

When you pukes call someone "racist" I tend to believe they're more tolerant and of higher character.

He's a shitty musician who makes shitty music. Politics has nothing to do with it.

I've always though he was pretty much a douchebag, but you fascist asswipes have actually improved my perception of him.

When you pukes call someone "racist" I tend to believe they're more tolerant and of higher character.

I don't believe I've ever called Kid Rock a "racist", but if your personal character is so neglible that your opinions are created purely by the enemy of my enemy, that's on you.

If Child Rock would stop being racist people would stop calling him racist.

There is a connection there cons, see.
1149535_1.jpg

I don't believe I've ever called Kid Rock a "racist", but if your personal character is so neglible that your opinions are created purely by the enemy of my enemy, that's on you.

Of course not purely, but as a matter of sizing up a matter quickly I can usually assume bed wetting parasites like you are full of shit when you disparage someone as a "racist".

In %98 of the cases it's true.

It was pretty obvious early in the meat puppet faggot's regime when the media took pictures of a rifle slung across the back of a man near in a protest event in Arizona. The media foamed at the mouth about "violent armed racists" only to have the full picture exposed later where it happened to be a conservative black man who rejects regressive policy.

Or when the media doctored 911 tapes to paint Zimmerman as a racist.

The list is endless.

Yet to this day we have violent racists and bigots in BLM movements shooting cops and moonbats shooting republicrats at baseball games.

Eat shit and choke on it parasite.

"All citizens are advised to hide any cash under their work boots." - Crazy James Woods

Of course not purely, but as a matter of sizing up a matter quickly I can usually assume bed wetting parasites like you are full of shit when you disparage someone as a "racist".

It was pretty obvious early in the meat puppet faggot's regime when the media took pictures of a rifle slung across the back of a man near in a protest event in Arizona. The media foamed at the mouth about "violent armed racists" only to have the full picture exposed later where it happened to be a conservative black man who rejects regressive policy.

The list is endless.

Yet to this day we have violent racists and bigots in BLM movements shooting cops and moonbats shooting republicrats at baseball games.

:lol:

You seem upset, clown. Did a liberal pee in your wheaties?

The list is endless.

He's always upset. He's a walking brain aneurysm waiting to happen. They don't call him Pete "Angry Turd" 7469 for nothin.

The list is endless.

He's always upset. He's a walking brain aneurysm waiting to happen. They don't call him Pete "Angry Turd" 7469 for nothin.

who calls him that?

Just curious, because I googled, and got no results

Forum List

Back