Kid Rock Calls Joy Behar a Bitch

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
rockjoy1-640x480.jpg

And he did it live on Fox& Friends. Of course, Steve Doocy almost had a heart attack and the network instantly apologized.

Why?

He was absolutely right.

But Kid Rock had a slightly diverging opinion and jumped in to decry political correctness saying, “God forbid you say something a little bit wrong you’re racist, homophobic, Islamophobic… people need to calm down, a get a little less politically correct, and, I would say love everybody. Except I’d say screw that Joy Behar bitch, everybody but that.”

I’m really sorry I missed it. He was opening his restaurant and the size of the steaks he was serving those present for the opening was astonishing.

More w/videos
@ Fox News Apologizes After Kid Rock Called Joy Behar a 'Bitch'

Abby Huntsman Battles ‘The View’ Co-Hosts: No One Gives Trump Credit for Anything ‘He Does Right’ @ Abby Huntsman Battles ‘The View’ Co-Hosts: No One Gives Trump Credit for Anything 'He Does Right' | Breitbart

I sure hope she’s making lots of $$$$ for putting up with those “bitches.”

So Kid Rock is an idiot. You should be able to tell that from the goofy name he chose.

I think calling her a bitch is too kind. Dogs are actually pretty intelligent creatures. Behar is more of a cow.

rockjoy1-640x480.jpg

And he did it live on Fox& Friends. Of course, Steve Doocy almost had a heart attack and the network instantly apologized.

Why?

He was absolutely right.

But Kid Rock had a slightly diverging opinion and jumped in to decry political correctness saying, “God forbid you say something a little bit wrong you’re racist, homophobic, Islamophobic… people need to calm down, a get a little less politically correct, and, I would say love everybody. Except I’d say screw that Joy Behar bitch, everybody but that.”

I’m really sorry I missed it. He was opening his restaurant and the size of the steaks he was serving those present for the opening was astonishing.

More w/videos

Abby Huntsman Battles ‘The View’ Co-Hosts: No One Gives Trump Credit for Anything ‘He Does Right’ @ Abby Huntsman Battles ‘The View’ Co-Hosts: No One Gives Trump Credit for Anything 'He Does Right' | Breitbart

Put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. Chris Rocks calls Joy what she is.

awwww..... apparently she got under his skin at some point.

good.

anyhoo, a washed up has been 'singer' who first started out as a wigger then had to come out with a couple of mash-up tunes (actually riding on the backs of 2 successful songs/bands) has as much credibility at judging people as trump has with his ever changing cabinet picks.

rockjoy1-640x480.jpg

Why?

He was absolutely right.

More w/videos

Idiot
upload_2018-12-2_7-50-18.png

rockjoy1-640x480.jpg

Why?

He was absolutely right.

More w/videos

Idiot
View attachment 232231

Their facial features are eerily similar. With the exception of the noses, they could be the same dude. :eek:

(Shapewise, in the face.)

They're both in the entertainment business, you'd think there would be a little bit more of a sense of camaraderie. I guess that's too much to ask in this wonderful twitter age.

Forum List

Back