Kid E now arrived

Hello,

So Kid E arrive yesterday September 1 morning at 10.22AM, she arrive two weeks before she arrive, she is of course gorgeous with blonde hair and blue eyes and weighing 7.5lbs and in length 51cm.

We on Saturday morning Mr. Lucy and me arrive to the hospital at about 9AM at 9.15AM in the delivery room and at 10.22AM Kid E arrive. Day Nanny arrive with Kid's A-D they all see Kid E approx 11.15AM, Kid B especially excited and I thought so excited she might wet her panties and embarrass Mama and Papa in a public situation, but she didn't and so when we get home she got double ice cream.

Now we have had night one with Kid E, she was very well behaved no screaming. The other kidlets adore her, Kid A aged five years in age has been kissing her head and Kid B aged three years in age sitting and holding her hand and Kid C and Kid D both age twenty one in months they adore her also but I don't know if they know what the baby is, I think they see a tiny cute thing and think she is a doll or something.

Total number hours of sleep in this house Saturday night = Four.
Congratulations! My best wishes to you and the newborn baby, well actually to your whole family!

Hello,

So Kid E arrive yesterday September 1 morning at 10.22AM, she arrive two weeks before she arrive, she is of course gorgeous with blonde hair and blue eyes and weighing 7.5lbs and in length 51cm.

We on Saturday morning Mr. Lucy and me arrive to the hospital at about 9AM at 9.15AM in the delivery room and at 10.22AM Kid E arrive. Day Nanny arrive with Kid's A-D they all see Kid E approx 11.15AM, Kid B especially excited and I thought so excited she might wet her panties and embarrass Mama and Papa in a public situation, but she didn't and so when we get home she got double ice cream.

Now we have had night one with Kid E, she was very well behaved no screaming. The other kidlets adore her, Kid A aged five years in age has been kissing her head and Kid B aged three years in age sitting and holding her hand and Kid C and Kid D both age twenty one in months they adore her also but I don't know if they know what the baby is, I think they see a tiny cute thing and think she is a doll or something.

Total number hours of sleep in this house Saturday night = Four.

My Mama and Papa here assisting, also Mr. Lucy's Mama and Papa arrive from Trondheim yesterday or was it Monday I cannot remember, Mr. Lucy and me both very tired so are confused with days, what the day is also he was confused yesterday and thought it was August.

Total hours of sleep in this household since Monday = 6. Mr. Lucy assist with everything like with Kid's A-D, he is a very hands and feets on Papa, which is excellent that he is so involved with the kidlets.

Mr. Lucy like with Kid's A-D he is taking 6 months off his work, although he will go in one time each week as he has several patients who get very upset if they are given another psychiatrist and one time one went off their meds and threaten to throw their body from a window, so not a good situation, so he will go in one time a week for the 6 months.

Mama and Papa and Mr. Lucy's Mama and Papa now take care of Kid E and we are going to get some sleep.

I have some PMs to respond to but I cannot respond to each as not the mental energy to do this, but after sleep I will respond etc.

I know if i make a thread about having another kid, i dont want congratulations, you fuckers better be calling me a dumbass.
1 is enough for this guy!

Forum List

Back