Kid E now arrived

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello,

So Kid E arrive yesterday September 1 morning at 10.22AM, she arrive two weeks before she arrive, she is of course gorgeous with blonde hair and blue eyes and weighing 7.5lbs and in length 51cm.

We on Saturday morning Mr. Lucy and me arrive to the hospital at about 9AM at 9.15AM in the delivery room and at 10.22AM Kid E arrive. Day Nanny arrive with Kid's A-D they all see Kid E approx 11.15AM, Kid B especially excited and I thought so excited she might wet her panties and embarrass Mama and Papa in a public situation, but she didn't and so when we get home she got double ice cream.

Now we have had night one with Kid E, she was very well behaved no screaming. The other kidlets adore her, Kid A aged five years in age has been kissing her head and Kid B aged three years in age sitting and holding her hand and Kid C and Kid D both age twenty one in months they adore her also but I don't know if they know what the baby is, I think they see a tiny cute thing and think she is a doll or something.

Total number hours of sleep in this house Saturday night = Four.

Very sweet! I love big families. I'm 1 of 5. We were all born close together, too. I hope they all grow up to be friends.

NICE! 5 kids in 5 years?
emo12.gif
You're gonna wear that thang out!

Hello,

So Kid E arrive yesterday September 1 morning at 10.22AM, she arrive two weeks before she arrive, she is of course gorgeous with blonde hair and blue eyes and weighing 7.5lbs and in length 51cm.

We on Saturday morning Mr. Lucy and me arrive to the hospital at about 9AM at 9.15AM in the delivery room and at 10.22AM Kid E arrive. Day Nanny arrive with Kid's A-D they all see Kid E approx 11.15AM, Kid B especially excited and I thought so excited she might wet her panties and embarrass Mama and Papa in a public situation, but she didn't and so when we get home she got double ice cream.

Now we have had night one with Kid E, she was very well behaved no screaming. The other kidlets adore her, Kid A aged five years in age has been kissing her head and Kid B aged three years in age sitting and holding her hand and Kid C and Kid D both age twenty one in months they adore her also but I don't know if they know what the baby is, I think they see a tiny cute thing and think she is a doll or something.

Yeah no more sleeping for you for about 20 years. Maybe more.

Congratulations on your growing family, what a blessing.

Very sweet! I love big families. I'm 1 of 5. We were all born close together, too. I hope they all grow up to be friends.

I am one of six, Mr. Lucy is one of five, my Mama is one of six and my Papa is one of eight, so you see exceptionally productive :smoke: I know our kidlets will when grown be close friends as already Kid A and Kid B are close also Kid A is very protective of all of them and he also is at age five years in age charming and a tiny gentleman he kisses womens hands when he meets them, he does not now so often touch their boobies he used to do this but only if me or Mr. Lucy were holding him he would touch random womens boobies in public situations, but as he was then about three years in age they thought this was cute :wink:

Hello,

That's four hours total for everybody, right?

Congratulations Oosie. Happy to hear the happy news and that you and the kidlet came out all healthy. Now you're the proud mother of two vowels and three consonants including a fricative and a dental.

Congrats, Lucy!
I hope you’re feeling OK. :huddle:

I am okay but tired of course, not that I care because Kid E is a darling :huddle:

I am today Monday going to have a Martini, this my first in nine months it's going to be excellent to return again to Martini O'Clock at 8PM each night. Kid E I will tell what I already tell Kid A and Kid B I tell them if they want to know how much Mama worships them know that I forfeit Martini O' Clock for nine months for their benefit and I would NOT forfeit Martini's for ANYTHING else, so they know how much Mama worships them :)

Congrats, Lucy!
I hope you’re feeling OK. :huddle:

I am okay but tired of course, not that I care because Kid E is a darling :huddle:

I am today Monday going to have a Martini, this my first in nine months it's going to be excellent to return again to Martini O'Clock at 8PM each night. Kid E I will tell what I already tell Kid A and Kid B I tell them if they want to know how much Mama worships them know that I forfeit Martini O' Clock for nine months for their benefit and I would NOT forfeit Martini's for ANYTHING else, so they know how much Mama worships them :)

Careful on the martinis, you'll have Kid F in nine months

Well done! You’re a credit to our people. We need more women like you.

I cannot comprehend women who do not want children, having kidlets is a natural situation and it's one reason why we are on this planet to have kidlets and you can have children and do everything else, having children has not prevented me from doing other things, many women think if they have children everything else is then ruined and it's not.

Forum List

Back