KIA Iraq; Home Vandalized; Now Phelps and His Uglies Are Going To Show

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/03/fallen_soldiers.html

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I love caller I.D. If this happened to me, I'd look up the guy's address and either call the cops on him or go punch him in the face. Actually, I just remembered, these guys are on the short list of people who deserve nut shots. I can just imagine these guys standing before God after dieing, and he's like, "Dude, wth?"

3. nosarcasm

nosarcasm Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    e Indiana House this morning passed a bill that would make disorderly conduct within 500 feet of a funeral a felony. Senate Bill 5, which the House passed 92-0

this is crazy. While protesters at funerals should spent a week in jail this
    felonies for any diorderly conduct is way out of line.

4. BaronVonBigmeat

BaronVonBigmeat Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +160
    I can (sort of) understand why someone would have the idea that AIDS is revenge from god against homos. After all, it's an act of nature, one which mainly affects gay men.

What I can't understand is how these people think that a roadside bomb or a bullet is some sort of retribution from god. How about the time that someone burned Mr. Phelp's church down, was that an act of god?

I don't see why disturbing the peace should be a felony though. A misdemeanor should be enough to get them hauled off until the funeral is over.

Oh and read Mr. Phelp's wikipedia entry. A hollywood writer couldn't come up with such a cariacture as this guy. Bonus bit about his alliance with Al Gore too, lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    :thup:

6. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Fred Phelps is a lunatic, and according to this Wikipedia entry, not only does he picket funerals, he routinely beats his wife and children and encourages other men to do the same. This man is a dangerous criminal who ought to be locked up. He and his lunatic supporters have the right to peacefully protest, but they do not, and should not have the right to interfere with the right of people to peaceably bury their deceased loved ones. I hope all of you will join me in condemning Phelps for interfering with the funerals of our fallen heroes from Iraq and Afghanistan. My state of Missouri just passed a law making it illegal for anyone to protest near a funeral from one our before it starts to one hour after it ends. This law is probably unconstitutional, though I admire the intent. Phelps and his followers are an example of people who abuse our cherished freedoms to abuse others. It is sad they can't find any positive outlet for their energy, that all they can find to do is hate people.

acludem

7. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Phelps and his followers should be killed, slowly and as painfully as possible.

Ditto for the bastards calling the family's home and celebrating the death of their son.

Slowly, painfully. Take out the Saddam or Gestapo torture book and get to work. Flay them alive. Make them pay for the anguish and horror they've inflicted upon countless families.