Khashoggi outcry by left

I’m just trying to figure out how this is a USA issue?
It’s an issue for the United States because its president is refusing to acknowledge the fact that the Saudi government had a journalist killed because he was a critic of the regime, a president so desperate to appease a brutal, authoritarian government that he refuses to promote one of our most fundamental principles: the importance of a free press.

That the blind partisan right and Trump sycophants can’t understand this comes as no surprise.
Happens everyday over there. Where was obammy with the way women are treated? We’re better than that right? We don’t go to war with allies. Period. Fk man you didn’t want fair deals with our allies, this is Saudi business, not ours. Where’s the UN? We went to war with Joseph Stalin who killed millions of his own people.

You have a strange idea of what a ally is. Allies don't kill American citizens. That makes it our business. We should conduct our investigation and demand the perpetrator be held responsible or we should cut off arms sales.

Allies don't kill American citizens. That makes it our business

Who killed an American citizen? Where? Link?

He really didn't think the world was about to take it up the ass when he offered his?

hqdefault.jpg
download.jpg

I’m just trying to figure out how this is a USA issue?
It’s an issue for the United States because its president is refusing to acknowledge the fact that the Saudi government had a journalist killed because he was a critic of the regime, a president so desperate to appease a brutal, authoritarian government that he refuses to promote one of our most fundamental principles: the importance of a free press.

That the blind partisan right and Trump sycophants can’t understand this comes as no surprise.
Happens everyday over there. Where was obammy with the way women are treated? We’re better than that right? We don’t go to war with allies. Period. Fk man you didn’t want fair deals with our allies, this is Saudi business, not ours. Where’s the UN? We went to war with Joseph Stalin who killed millions of his own people.

You have a strange idea of what a ally is. Allies don't kill American citizens. That makes it our business. We should conduct our investigation and demand the perpetrator be held responsible or we should cut off arms sales.

Allies don't kill American citizens. That makes it our business

Who killed an American citizen? Where? Link?
I didn’t know wapo was a country

Much greater than Benghazi and four dead Americans. Last time I looked Khashoggi was at a Saudi Arabia consulate! Why? He was Saudi native, not American. Again, anti America hate!
Trump before getting elected by Putin: I'm gonna be tough on the Saudis.
Trump after the elections: I'm going to visit our Saudi friends and dance with them holding a sword.

trump-sword-dance.jpg

Just look at that stupid face....is that a face of someone sane? heeeeeeeeeeeeell no.
Last time I checked, trump was president of the US not Saudi Arabia. How is the death of a Saudi citizen his issue?
1. The journalist is a resident of the US.
2. Saudi Arabia os protected by the US tax payers money.
3. He is responsible to check on the well being of anyone who pays federal taxes.
4. He promised he will be tough on Saudi arabia... when ? This is a golden opportunity to do so.
5. He already sent Pompeo, so that's a good step. No?
a resident is not a citizen. sorry bubba, ain't catching scratch with that. he's a saudi citizen and as such isn't our business. Again, you want 20 dollar a gallon gas for someone who isn't an american? how white of you.
As a point of clarification, Khashoggi was only a resident of the United States briefly in 2017.

Forum List

Back