Khashoggi outcry by left

DqGwxosXcAAc_g7.jpg

As governments go they are the worst people on the planet, which makes them perfect for close US relationships.

Just because they have always been headchopping Wahhabist nutcases.

But really, who gives a shit?

Last edited:
I’m just trying to figure out how this is a USA issue?
It’s an issue for the United States because its president is refusing to acknowledge the fact that the Saudi government had a journalist killed because he was a critic of the regime, a president so desperate to appease a brutal, authoritarian government that he refuses to promote one of our most fundamental principles: the importance of a free press.

That the blind partisan right and Trump sycophants can’t understand this comes as no surprise.
Happens everyday over there. Where was obammy with the way women are treated? We’re better than that right? We don’t go to war with allies. Period. Fk man you didn’t want fair deals with our allies, this is Saudi business, not ours. Where’s the UN? We went to war with Joseph Stalin who killed millions of his own people.

You have a strange idea of what a ally is. Allies don't kill American citizens. That makes it our business. We should conduct our investigation and demand the perpetrator be held responsible or we should cut off arms sales.
who killed an american citizen in this Saudi shit? dude, the fact you even made that claim is truly humorous.

Much greater than Benghazi and four dead Americans. Last time I looked Khashoggi was at a Saudi Arabia consulate! Why? He was Saudi native, not American. Again, anti America hate!
Trump before getting elected by Putin: I'm gonna be tough on the Saudis.
Trump after the elections: I'm going to visit our Saudi friends and dance with them holding a sword.

trump-sword-dance.jpg

Just look at that stupid face....is that a face of someone sane? heeeeeeeeeeeeell no.
Last time I checked, trump was president of the US not Saudi Arabia. How is the death of a Saudi citizen his issue?
1. The journalist is a resident of the US.
2. Saudi Arabia os protected by the US tax payers money.
3. He is responsible to check on the well being of anyone who pays federal taxes.
4. He promised he will be tough on Saudi arabia... when ? This is a golden opportunity to do so.
5. He already sent Pompeo, so that's a good step. No?
a resident is not a citizen. sorry bubba, ain't catching scratch with that. he's a saudi citizen and as such isn't our business. Again, you want 20 dollar a gallon gas for someone who isn't an american? how white of you.

As governments go they are the worst people on the planet, which makes them perfect for close US relationships.

so you don't drive a car? use planes or trains? how do you get around horseback and buggy?

And we can thank FDR for starting our alliance with the Saudis in the first place.

It’s an issue for the United States because its president is refusing to acknowledge the fact that the Saudi government had a journalist killed because he was a critic of the regime, a president so desperate to appease a brutal, authoritarian government that he refuses to promote one of our most fundamental principles: the importance of a free press.

That the blind partisan right and Trump sycophants can’t understand this comes as no surprise.
Happens everyday over there. Where was obammy with the way women are treated? We’re better than that right? We don’t go to war with allies. Period. Fk man you didn’t want fair deals with our allies, this is Saudi business, not ours. Where’s the UN? We went to war with Joseph Stalin who killed millions of his own people.

You have a strange idea of what a ally is. Allies don't kill American citizens. That makes it our business. We should conduct our investigation and demand the perpetrator be held responsible or we should cut off arms sales.
Who was the American citizen? Khashoggi was a Saudi national living in Turkey with his Turkish girlfriend. He did spend a night in a Holiday Inn.

Much greater than Benghazi and four dead Americans. Last time I looked Khashoggi was at a Saudi Arabia consulate! Why? He was Saudi native, not American. Again, anti America hate!
Trump after the elections: I'm going to visit our Saudi friends and dance with them holding a sword.

trump-sword-dance.jpg

Just look at that stupid face....is that a face of someone sane? heeeeeeeeeeeeell no.
Last time I checked, trump was president of the US not Saudi Arabia. How is the death of a Saudi citizen his issue?
3. He is responsible to check on the well being of anyone who pays federal taxes.
4. He promised he will be tough on Saudi arabia... when ? This is a golden opportunity to do so.
a resident is not a citizen. sorry bubba, ain't catching scratch with that. he's a saudi citizen and as such isn't our business. Again, you want 20 dollar a gallon gas for someone who isn't an american? how white of you.
I want $50/gallon, bring it on. Let Tesla thrive baby.

trump-sword-dance.jpg

I want $50/gallon, bring it on. Let Tesla thrive baby.
now you want black outs for cities.

We should not give two fucks about extremist Muslims like this fucker

I honestly can't believe how many fking anti americans exist in this country. I'm totally taken aback.

I honestly can't believe how many fking anti americans exist in this country. I'm totally taken aback.
Yeah the federal government/Career politicians/deep state did not give two shits about the personnel stationed at Benghazi, but with this fucker they think it’s the end of the world...

trump-sword-dance.jpg

He is responsible to check on the well being of anyone who pays federal taxes.

Link to relevant law...……?

We’re “supposed to” feel sorry for the Muslim Brotherhood terror sympathizer who worked at WaPo.
:rolleyes-41:
Note how the right is trying to demean this reporter to make excuses for the fat assed orange buddy. How pathetic.

Note how the right is trying to demean this reporter

Mentioning his support for the Muslim Brotherhood is demeaning?
Please explain further.

Forum List

Back