Khamenei calls for more terror attacks on West

Don't those idiots call for that every other day?

not exactly-----but I think the point is that SYRIA was cited and Iran's support for ASSAD it is very important Hezbollah NEEDS SYRIA If whatever takes over Syria rejects HEZBOLLAH----that fact will strengthen ANTI HEZBOLLAH people in Lebanon too--------and HEZBOLLAH IS THE HOPE OF ISLAM (ugh.....) I believe that an alliance of HEZBOLLAH and AL QUEIDA is something for which islamicists pray along with a concerted attack on SAUDI ARABIA for full control of the islamic world (ugh...)

not exactly-----but I think the point is that SYRIA was cited and Iran's support for ASSAD it is very important Hezbollah NEEDS SYRIA If whatever takes over Syria rejects HEZBOLLAH----that fact will strengthen ANTI HEZBOLLAH people in Lebanon too--------and HEZBOLLAH IS THE HOPE OF ISLAM (ugh.....) I believe that an alliance of HEZBOLLAH and AL QUEIDA is something for which islamicists pray along with a concerted attack on SAUDI ARABIA for full control of the islamic world (ugh...)
Syria is collapsing and the sanctions are pushing Iran's back to the wall. These are the yelps of a scared cornered dog.

Syria is collapsing and the sanctions are pushing Iran's back to the wall. These are the yelps of a scared cornered dog.

exactly roudy ------and have you notice ----the jihadist fellow travelers do not even KNOW?

exactly roudy ------and have you notice ----the jihadist fellow travelers do not even KNOW?
Irose I am in touch with Iranians. They say things have never been this bad. Right now Iranians cannot even wire money out of Iran. Not even a cent. That means the country is paralyzed. And they're talking about increasing the sanctions. Once Syria falls, which it will, Iran will be last man standing and it wont take ling for it fall as well. The Mullahs and their croonies have probably already made preparations for their "escape routes".

Last edited:
Special report commissioned by supreme leader calls to increase resistance against western countries and their allies; says UN sanctions, support of anti-Assad groups eroding Iran's regional interests

Khamenei calls for more terror attacks on West - Israel News, Ynetnews

Who are the anonymous "Western intelligence sources"?
Debka?

This is YNET, dumbass. Ynet doesn't use sources like Debka. Get real.

Maybe not . the Telegraph reported on Wednesday.

The story quoted is from Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West - Telegraph
I wonder Who are the anonymous "Western intelligence sources"?

Forum List

Back