Khaleid Sheik Mohammed To Be Turned Over To Taliban?

If you all can remember back that far, Adolph, a kindred sufferer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder like Obama, decided that if Germany could not, would not fight hard enough to generate victory against the Allies for him, they would have nothing to rebuild with or on after the war was over and ordered the Wehrmacht to puruse a scorched earth policy in its retreats. "Destroy everything behind you ! Leave nothing standing!'
If Obama be defeated this November, especially by a large vote total, what would there be to stop him for pardonning all the inmates at Gitmo, including Khaleid Sheiek Mohammed to assuage the pain his injured vanity would be feeling?"Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned!" Toss in the sufferers of Narcissistic Personality Disorder as well, the finger wagging contest on the tarmac with Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, case in point.

You know what a soft spot Obama has in his heart for terrorists. They have done nothing but run rampant on the streets of America since he took office.

What I hear is Obama has plans to relocate all the Gitmo prisoners to Crawford Texas

(Move over Neville Chamberlain, theres another world class appeaser in the making, and you're going to look real good, historically, in comparison. What was Ronnie Reagan's admonition "You never negotiate with terrorists." Obama and the Democrats are complete @assholes if they go through with this.)

"Pathetic.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. intelligence officials acknowledged Tuesday that the United States may release several Afghan Taliban prisoners from the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as an incentive to bring the Taliban to peace talks.

Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper told Congress Tuesday that no decision had been made on whether to trade the five Taliban prisoners, now held at Guantanamo Bay as part of nascent peace talks with the Taliban. He and CIA Director David Petraeus did not dispute that the Obama administration is considering transferring the five to a third country.

U.S. officials and others had previously spoken only vaguely, and usually anonymously, about the proposal to send the prisoners to Qatar, a Persian Gulf country that has asserted a central role in framing talks that might end the 10-year war in Afghanistan. The lead U.S. negotiator trying to coax the Taliban into talks had also publicly acknowledged the possibility of a release, but said there was no final decision"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Officials Confirm They’re Considering Release Of Top Taliban Gitmo Detainees To Aid “Peace” Talks – Update: Senate Leaders Briefed On Pending Deal…

You surrendered any moralizing position you might have assumed the second you completely made shit up in your topic title.

The Bush Administration released or transferred over 500 detainees from Gitmo.

(Move over Neville Chamberlain, theres another world class appeaser in the making, and you're going to look real good, historically, in comparison. What was Ronnie Reagan's admonition "You never negotiate with terrorists." Obama and the Democrats are complete @assholes if they go through with this.)

"Pathetic.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. intelligence officials acknowledged Tuesday that the United States may release several Afghan Taliban prisoners from the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as an incentive to bring the Taliban to peace talks.

Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper told Congress Tuesday that no decision had been made on whether to trade the five Taliban prisoners, now held at Guantanamo Bay as part of nascent peace talks with the Taliban. He and CIA Director David Petraeus did not dispute that the Obama administration is considering transferring the five to a third country.

U.S. officials and others had previously spoken only vaguely, and usually anonymously, about the proposal to send the prisoners to Qatar, a Persian Gulf country that has asserted a central role in framing talks that might end the 10-year war in Afghanistan. The lead U.S. negotiator trying to coax the Taliban into talks had also publicly acknowledged the possibility of a release, but said there was no final decision"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Officials Confirm They’re Considering Release Of Top Taliban Gitmo Detainees To Aid “Peace” Talks – Update: Senate Leaders Briefed On Pending Deal…

You have got to be shitting me. Right?

"Pathetic.

"No decision made" from a Blog
:eusa_hand:

Bitterlyclingin to bullshit

Last edited:

Stop blaming Buuuuuuuuuush for Obamas mistakes. Makes you look stupid.

Who says I am blaming Bush for anything?

I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those who believe Obama releasing a handful of detainees is the end of democracy as we know it and yet I don't recall anyone from the Right screaming that Bush releasing over 500 was the end of the Universe as we know it.

Some of you people have become so insane in your anti-Obama derangement that you feel it is okay to just flat-out make shit up and say he is releasing KSM.

Do you realize how difficult this kind of idiocy makes it for people to criticize Obama for legitimate reasons? You completely undermine the cause with your infantile lying hypocritical behavior.

I'm sick and tired of arguments that have the intellectual integrity of a rhetorical soap bubble.

Last edited:

I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of those who believe Obama releasing a handful of detainees is the end of democracy as we know it and yet I don't recall anyone from the Right screaming that Bush releasing over 500 was the end of the Universe as we know it.

Some of you people have become so insane in your anti-Obama derangement that you feel it is okay to just flat-out make shit up and say he is releasing KSM.

Do you realize how difficult this kind of idiocy makes it for people to criticize Obama for legitimate reasons? You completely undermine the cause with your infantile lying hypocritical behavior.

I'm sick and tired of arguments that have all the intellectual weight of a soap bubble.

I guess Your entire response has NOTHING to do with my statement. You have no reasoning to excuse this release of prisoners so you resort to BUUUUUUUUUSH.

And by the way I never mentioned KSM or Bush so your response to me is complete soap bubble nonsense.

I'm sick and tired of arguments that have all the intellectual weight of a soap bubble.

I guess Your entire response has NOTHING to do with my statement. You have no reasoning to excuse this release of prisoners so you resort to BUUUUUUUUUSH.

And by the way I never mentioned KSM or Bush so your response to me is complete soap bubble nonsense.

There are experts in these matters who support this transfer of prisoners, including Robert Gates. Please explain why your opinion is more authoritative than that of George Bush's Secretary of Defense.

Where is Khaleid Sheik Mohammed mentioned?

He's not even Taliban.

President Obama has killed more Taliban and al-Qaeda than any other president and if you cotinue to read -

"We're not releasing them. As I understand it they will be imprisoned in Qatar," Levin continued. But can the Qataris be trusted to keep them behind bars? "That's the question," Levin said.

Read the rest. There's a lot more to this.

Or, just whine about President Obama and ignore what the links really said.

Yes he has killed more. And why is that? It is because if captured they would have to be sent to Gitmo which he had promised to close.
Of course by killing them we loose any intel we may have been able to get from them.

There are experts in these matters who support this transfer of prisoners, including Robert Gates. Please explain why your opinion is more authoritative than that of George Bush's Secretary of Defense.

Regardless of who supports it I fail to see how it could bare anything beyond rotten fruit. Where is the upside?

"Pathetic.

Better than just letting him go. Like Republicans did with Bin Laden.

You call ten years, 6000 dead and trillions of dollars a rush to the exit?

Just tossing them away in the name of political expediency. Its getting close to election time and he's considering his promises to his base. "Gotta Go! Gotta get out!" We've been fighting a war in which our hands have been tied behind our back, reminiscent of Vietnam with its multitudes of rules of engagements in which any hope of winning has been tossed to the wayside.
The last war we fought with the deliberate intention of winning was WWII and its 430,000 dead. The only other war with losses of similar magnitude was the Civil war with 630,000 dead. How's them losses measure up. To put Iraq in perspective, we lost 6,821 Marines on one island, Iwo Jima, February 19, 1945-March 30, 1945. One island, 40 days.

As far as Khaleid Sheikh Mohammed, there's nothing to stop Obama from freeing him should the Taliban demand it. As a matter of fact, Obama, should he lose this November, will probably pardon Mohammed completely in a fit of pique at the American people for rejecting him. Narcissists are just that way.

John Hinderaker, atty, and co proprietor of powerlineblog noted that Obama is "Arrogant, dismissive, out of control and spoiling for a fight"

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" No better example of that than BHO.

You call ten years, 6000 dead and trillions of dollars a rush to the exit?

Just tossing them away in the name of political expediency. Its getting close to election time and he's considering his promises to his base. "Gotta Go! Gotta get out!" We've been fighting a war in which our hands have been tied behind our back, reminiscent of Vietnam with its multitudes of rules of engagements in which any hope of winning has been tossed to the wayside.
The last war we fought with the deliberate intention of winning was WWII and its 430,000 dead. The only other war with losses of similar magnitude was the Civil war with 630,000 dead. How's them losses measure up. To put Iraq in perspective, we lost 6,821 Marines on one island, Iwo Jima, February 19, 1945-March 30, 1945. One island, 40 days.

As far as Khaleid Sheikh Mohammed, there's nothing to stop Obama from freeing him should the Taliban demand it. As a matter of fact, Obama, should he lose this November, will probably pardon Mohammed completely in a fit of pique at the American people for rejecting him. Narcissists are just that way.

John Hinderaker, atty, and co proprietor of powerlineblog noted that Obama is "Arrogant, dismissive, out of control and spoiling for a fight"

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" No better example of that than BHO.

Ummmmmm...why would the Taliban demand it when he is not Taliban?

So you have changed your tune from he will be turned over to "well it could happen if Obama gets pissed off that he lost the election"

Last edited:
Khaleid Sheik Mohammed To Be Turned Over To Taliban?
I say turn him over to Iraqi president Talabani, and let HIM deal with this sun of a beach. Hussein (Obama) has no business in the matter

jalal%20talabani.jpg

Ummmmmm...why would the Taliban demand it when he is not Taliban?

So you have changed your tune from he will be turned over to "well it could happen if Obama gets pissed off that he lost the election"

Actually the Taliban probably wouldn't mind seeing him cut loose, since the Taliban is an ally of Al Qaeda.

Where is Khaleid Sheik Mohammed mentioned?

He's not even Taliban.

President Obama has killed more Taliban and al-Qaeda than any other president and if you cotinue to read -

"We're not releasing them. As I understand it they will be imprisoned in Qatar," Levin continued. But can the Qataris be trusted to keep them behind bars? "That's the question," Levin said.

Read the rest. There's a lot more to this.

Or, just whine about President Obama and ignore what the links really said.

Obama claims he's killed more, just like he claims he never raised taxes.

We keep getting these reports that he's killed another, buit no proof of it and then the perp pops up again a few months later.

New Topics

Forum List

Back