493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

825.gif

Not sure if it's been posted, if so just merge please. It might be all for not, but at least it will get democrats actions on record during the middle of this campaign season. Either they want to create jobs, or they want to demogogue it, their jobs will be on the line depending on their choice.
Republicans Prepare For Next Round In Keystone Pipeline Fight | Fox News

Jobs are a positive factor I still don't know why environmentalists WANT 1 million barrels of oil in sloshing around in a tanker tossed on waves with possible crew errors or equipment failure pouring out destroying 100,000s of wildlife, 1,000s of miles of ocean every day!

Why do they think a pipeline carrying ONLY 325 barrels in one mile of pipe at a time
would be harmful?
Can any one say EXXON VALDEZ???

Who cares about the goddamned wildlife,jobs and resources here more important,environmentalists suck dick.

Who cares about the goddamned wildlife,jobs and resources here more important,environmentalists suck dick.

MY point was simple...
If environmentalists so concerned about 325 barrels of oil spilling in ONE mile of pipe wouldn't you think that they would be MORE concerned about 1 million barrels spilling because the pipeline wasn't built and the oil shipped to China???

MY point was simple...
If environmentalists so concerned about 325 barrels of oil spilling in ONE mile of pipe wouldn't you think that they would be MORE concerned about 1 million barrels spilling because the pipeline wasn't built and the oil shipped to China???
There are no spills, now!

How 'bout we (just) let Canada figure-it-out.

This Nation has no obligation to make Life more-convenient for the oil-boys in Texas....and, they have no Divine Right to all the oil in Canada.​

Last edited:

MY point was simple...
There are no spills, now!

How 'bout we (just) let Canada figure-it-out.

This Nation has no obligation to make Life more-convenient for the oil-boys in Texas....and, they have no Divine Right to all the oil in Canada.​

DUH!!!
So idiots block a pipeline that at the most spill 325 barrels in one mile so as to
ship 1 million barrels in ONE tanker each day!
RIGHT NOW which if existed would spill more oil?
I mean is it THAT difficult to admit that 1 million barrel spill WILL be worse then
a 325 BARREL spill?
Because that's the fundamental point here.. YOU can't even agree that there will be MORE risk over a larger area with a 1 million oil tanker (Even with Exxon Valdez experience)?

AND Canada WILL solve a problem THAT will be our problem if EXXON Valez is duplicated! There is a much greater chance that will happen then the physical impossibility of 1 million barrels spilling out of one mile of pipe!

I mean this is such a classic illustration that you are so totally OFF base defending
a one million barrel per day tanker against a 325 barrel pipeline??

YOU are solid proof of how detached from reality people like you have become!

Keystone springs a leak...
eek.gif

Keystone Pipeline closed through several states after 200,000-gallon leak in South Dakota
Nov 16 2017 - Part of the controversial Keystone Pipeline was shut down Thursday after more than 200,000 gallons of oil leaked in South Dakota, the state and the company that runs the pipeline said Thursday.
Brian Walsh, an environmental scientist for the Ground Water Quality Program of the state Department of Environment and Natural Resources, told NBC News that TransCanada, the Calgary-based company that operates the Canada-to-Texas line, reported the leak Thursday morning in a sparsely populated area of Marshall County, near Amherst in the northeastern part of the state. In a statement, TransCanada said the pipeline was shut off from Hardisty in the Canadian province of Alberta to Cushing, Oklahoma, and to Wood River and Patoka in Illinois. The southern leg of the system, which stretches to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, remains open, it said.

Part of the controversial Keystone Pipeline was shut down Thursday after more than 200,000 gallons of oil leaked in South Dakota, the state and the company that runs the pipeline said Thursday. Brian Walsh, an environmental scientist for the Ground Water Quality Program of the state Department of Environment and Natural Resources, told NBC News that TransCanada, the Calgary-based company that operates the Canada-to-Texas line, reported the leak Thursday morning in a sparsely populated area of Marshall County, near Amherst in the northeastern part of the state.

In a statement, TransCanada said the pipeline was shut off from Hardisty in the Canadian province of Alberta to Cushing, Oklahoma, and to Wood River and Patoka in Illinois. The southern leg of the system, which stretches to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, remains open, it said. The company said it detected a drop in pressure overnight and safely shut off the stretches of pipeline within 15 minutes at about 6 a.m. (7 a.m. ET). It estimated the leak at 5,000 barrels, or about 210,000 gallons, but provided no information on a possible cause or when the pipeline might reopen. Walsh said the oil appeared to be contained to an agricultural area and hadn't reached any bodies of water.

The leak comes four days before Nebraska officials are scheduled to vote on whether to approve a 275-mile-long extension of the project through the state. State approval is needed after President Donald Trump revived the project, called Keystone XL, even though it had been rejected by the Obama administration. "We've always said it's not a question of whether a pipeline will spill, but when, and today TransCanada is making our case for us," said Kelly Martin, director of the Sierra Club's "Beyond Dirty Fuels" campaign. "This is not the first time TransCanada's pipeline has spilled toxic tar sands, and it won't be the last," Martin said in a statement. "There is no such thing as a safe tar sands pipeline, and the only way to protect Nebraska communities from more tar sands spills is to say no to Keystone XL." Thursday's leak is about 12 times the size of the last major leak on a Keystone line, in April 2016 in Hutchinson County, South Dakota. According to federal records, that leak, which was eventually blamed on a "weld anomaly," was initially reported at 4½ barrels, or 187 gallons. But five days later, it was revised to 400 barrels, or 16,800 gallons.

Keystone Pipeline closed through several states after big leak in South Dakota

I am so glad we have leaders immune from the false outrage of those allegedly concerned about the environment, who are really commies trying to wressle control of the means of production away from the private sector.

Pump that Texas Tea, motherfuckers!

:banana:

I am so glad we have leaders immune from the false outrage of those allegedly concerned about the environment, who are really commies trying to wressle control of the means of production away from the private sector.

Crazy thing is, rail cars hurt the environment WAY more than pipelines.
They dont really care about carbon :rolleyes:

crazy thing is-

90% of that shit oil gets exported - we use sweet crude here
only about 50 permanent jobs wind up here
Saudi refines that shit in their new Texas refinery-their raghead employees from Saudi-Shell run the show, not Texans

and

DUMB FUCKING RIGHT WING PUKES FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB FUCKING RIGHT WING PUKES

just like they always are.

crazy thing is-

Saudi refines that shit in their new Texas refinery-their raghead employees from Saudi-Shell run the show, not Texans

and

DUMB FUCKING RIGHT WING PUKES FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB FUCKING RIGHT WING PUKES

ummm ok
i was against the keystone pipeline too :D

crazy thing is-

and

ummm ok

And the latest spill of toxic sludge reminded me of the maps of how fast a "small" amount of pesticide could get into groundwater....75 miles away. I thought at first the state and federal regulations were too rough. That idea was removed by the evidence.

crazy thing is-

and

ummm ok

good, then say so railcarboi

crazy thing is-

and

ummm ok

I just post facts. I know you hate those.
I will try to consider you in my future endeavors, snowflake :D

crazy thing is-

and

ummm ok

riiight - I just posted 3 FACTS you totally ignored SO KMA

crazy thing is-

and

ummm ok

riiight - I just posted 3 FACTS you totally ignored SO KMA
reported for sexual harassment

Forum List

Back