Keystone Pipeline Shut Down After Oil Spill

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
12919820_10154781297168327_8612244661335708118_n.jpg

WHEE! New pipes leaking.
These are more crimes done by oil companies on the populations.
Oil Companies block all progress to renewables FFS!

I just don't know why these freedom fighters are not using better methods to defeat these big oil criminals plans
If it leaking and shut-down over and over they will stop pumping.

I'm not telling or directing possibles or solutions. Just writing out a film plot. But.so...

Really, they should just use the direct cheap major leak assault along the whole pipeline.
Just take acid and bottles. They can be tossed when hunting, dropped by plane or set
down by drones. As they are fixing one place strike other places. Be a great movie skit.
Yes, these could be criminal acts. Fighting oil criminals using freedom fighter tactics.
But will they be convicted is the question?

Of course the pipeline is leaking. That was always going to be a probable event.

But some people who stood to make money off this, or were paid by people who would make money off this, pushed for it. "Jobs" they screamed. Yeah, good jobs for a few years. Then only the spill cleanup people are making money.

But let's let it go and pollute our land so that the TransCanada corp can make some more money.

Of course the pipeline is leaking. That was always going to be a probable event.

But some people who stood to make money off this, or were paid by people who would make money off this, pushed for it. "Jobs" they screamed. Yeah, good jobs for a few years. Then only the spill cleanup people are making money.

But let's let it go and pollute our land so that the TransCanada corp can make some more money.
I was against keystone. Mostly because it was a foreign company. Foreign companies should NOT be using our court system to tell property owners to relinquish their rights. Fuckin pisses me off.
However, pipelines are safer than other modes of transport. Railcars have more incidents and hurt the environment more. Pipeline incidents happen less, but have the probability to lose more oil.

I was against keystone. Mostly because it was a foreign company. Foreign companies should NOT be using our court system to tell property owners to relinquish their rights. Fuckin pisses me off.
However, pipelines are safer than other modes of transport. Railcars have more incidents and hurt the environment more. Pipeline incidents happen less, but have the probability to lose more oil.

The biggest problem I have is the use of Eminent Domain to take land away from US citizens and give it to a foreign corporation so they can make more money.

The biggest problem I have is the use of Eminent Domain to take land away from US citizens and give it to a foreign corporation so they can make more money.
Irks me to the moon and back.
This is 2017, though. What is private property anymore?
MURICA

Agree

In his real estate tycoon days, Trump was an expert at getting local government to exercise eminent domain for his properties

Keystone was a sweetheart deal for foreign investors all for the promise of a few jobs

Agree

In his real estate tycoon days, Trump was an expert at getting local government to exercise eminent domain for his properties

Keystone was a sweetheart deal for foreign investors all for the promise of a few jobs

A few temporary jobs.

Agree

A few temporary jobs.

Trump never told us they were oil cleanup jobs

Agree

FFS! YES, IT WAS! As for the other BS, NORMAL oil company lies...
BS! Long-Term COMPLETELY temporary temp jobs, every few years, cleaning up leaks. But really they contract with permanently employed oil maintenance crews that move worldwide, SO NO NEW JOBS!
As they need few permanent employees to turn on and off some pumps. And call 1-800-FIX-LEAK!

FFS!. They don't even need to dial the FFS '1' on their cell phones. To get them coming.
But I would suggest these few workers keep the numbers on voice speed dial.
I don't want them undereducated oil worker LOSERS to be overworked.

btw: I wonder what's the best dial name to give these Leak Fix numbers?

Last edited:
Thanks, Obama

Actually, you got that wrong. Obama was the one that was blocking it, and Trump is the one that got it going. You should thank Trump for the oil spill.

Trump administration approves Keystone XL pipeline - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump announced Friday that his administration has approved the Keystone XL pipeline, reversing the Obama administration's decision to block the controversial oil project.

Speaking from the Oval Office, Trump officially announced the approval shortly after the State Department issued TransCanada's permit, making good on one of his campaign promises. The approval greenlights the Canadian company to complete construction on the pipeline that will funnel crude oil from Canada to refineries on the Gulf Coast.
"It's a great day for jobs and energy independence," Trump said, calling the pipeline "incredible" and "the greatest technology known to man or woman."
Standing alongside his secretaries of energy and commerce, Trump vowed that the pipeline would be the "first of many" energy projects his administration will approve.

Once again, The Great Obama's instincts were correct on Keystone

It leaked

Forum List

Back