Keystone Cops

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The deep state is rapidly losing its reputation for basic competence as a result of the IG report. How can that be corrected? Yes National Intelligence needs to be purged of the stupid/arrogant people who could not achieve third world competence in an attempted coup based on garbage evidence of Russian collusion that will encourage our national opponents and discourage our allies. This clown car image needs to be fixed rapidly but how?

The Framers warned us about a standing army.

Therefore, we reap what we sow.

I, for one, do not consent.

They made their bed 2 years ago when they gave Hillary preferential treatment. No way would they reverse that position now.

-Geaux

Oh yeah

yeah yeah

but I much prefer the original Keystone cops from the teens!

much more fun than the rat idiots from today

How to rank this LWNJ meltdown with the one after Trump won I do not know. but it will cost the blue states money and the Ds congressional seats

The deep state is rapidly losing its reputation for basic competence as a result of the IG report. How can that be corrected? Yes National Intelligence needs to be purged of the stupid/arrogant people who could not achieve third world competence in an attempted coup based on garbage evidence of Russian collusion that will encourage our national opponents and discourage our allies. This clown car image needs to be fixed rapidly but how?
I don't know.
I think what we are seeing is a report that says one thing, and summations from all of the usual suspects that totally contradicts what the I.G. report contains.

In effect....
"Because it's 500 pages....save yourself some time and listen to my bullshit statement contradicting it."

I don't know.
I think what we are seeing is a report that says one thing, and summations from all of the usual suspects that totally contradicts what the I.G. report contains.

In effect....
"Because it's 500 pages....save yourself some time and listen to my bullshit statement contradicting it."
The MSM and Ds are definitely doing as you say but they politely attacking the basic competence of the intelligence services by doing so.

1664375695325.png

Forum List

Back