Keys/Wallet finder/tracker

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Was thinking of investing in a beeper or what have you for keys and wallet so that when I misplace them, I can quickly retrieve them. I saw a few products on Amazon. Anyone else do this? Any suggestions?

Was thinking of investing in a beeper or what have you for keys and wallet so that when I misplace them, I can quickly retrieve them. I saw a few products on Amazon. Anyone else do this? Any suggestions?
The SWF who lives next door and 2 of her girlie friends went drinking and got wasted a few weeks ago.

One of them dropped her keys by the back stairway as she was stumbling into my neighbor's home.

After calling Uber the two of them went home.

The next day the neighbor took a flight out of town.

I found the keys, knocked on all the neighbors' doors to see if they lost them, and after all said no, I noticed a spa membership pass card on the key ring, called them, got her phone number from the desk clerk after explaining things, and called her.

She was so drunk at the time she was here that she did not know where we were located.

And I was not going to drive across town to her place.

But the other one of the 3 of them lived nearby so I dropped off the keys with her there.

A beeper would not have worked.

People should not get so drunk that they drop their keys.

New Topics

Forum List

Back