'Key to walker victory'

People keep talking about all the money Walker raised so I have a question. Why couldn't Barrett raise big money as well? There are Democratic special interest groups, millionaires, and superpacs that could have donated to Barrett yet it seems they didn't or not to the degree Republicans did for Walker why?

Barrett brought nothing to the table. Worse than nothing. Lots of negatives. No platform other than "Walker was a meanie". Not a good bet for Democrat resources, and not someone people wanted to stand too closely to for photo ops.

Obama's support was a tweet. lol

I'm so proud of your state. Not just that Walker won. But your state took a full body hit from libs on the planet and just solidly came back to support your Governor.

This was sweet Amelia. Now where's my cat drinking champagne avatar???????????????? hello? I love the kitty you have now, but I want to see and I have no doubt you have one in your repEtoire a drunk kitty, champagne and a cigarette.

Come on Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!! Walker won. AGAIN.

Indeed. And as a HUGE Bonus? he had MILLIONS around the Republic in his corner.

Unprecidentided...and to boot? Mr. Walker is the FIRST Governor in United States history to thwart a RECALL.

Again? he had support from around the entire Republic.

Obama should take note and sweat...ALOT.

Last edited:
Wisconsin Recall Vote: Exit Poll Shows Key To Scott Walker Victory

And, I just heard on the news that it cost the kochs $25.16 per vote. Not as bad as a losing race in TX that cost more than $2K per vote.

Buying votes ain't cheap.

Man, your ass must really be hurting. And since that is where you head is, it is affecting your vision and your thinking.

The Kock brothers contributed 3 percent of the total money spent in Walker's favor. You seem incredibly obsessed with them, including making shit up about how Walker spoke with one of the Kochs. You can't even avoid mentioning them when linking an article that has nothing to do with them!

You should be careful, or a full-on delusion is going to set in where you actually begin to believe your own bullshit.

Sorry your butt hurts so badly today. Hemmoroid cream will help with that. Just don't get any in your eyes as they are already clamped way too tight as it is.

Last edited:
i really dont get you guys. You're entire argument for this recall was your claim that the people of the State hate Gov. Walker for all the horrible things he's done to the people of the State. Yet, now your claiming you lost because he outspent his opponent.

Are you guys seriously trying to claim that if you hate someone for hurting you, that spending money on advertisements is going to somehow convince you to like them?

That doesnt make any sense.

People keep talking about all the money Walker raised so I have a question. Why couldn't Barrett raise big money as well? There are Democratic special interest groups, millionaires, and superpacs that could have donated to Barrett yet it seems they didn't or not to the degree Republicans did for Walker why?

Barrett brought nothing to the table. Worse than nothing. Lots of negatives. No platform other than "Walker was a meanie". Not a good bet for Democrat resources, and not someone people wanted to stand too closely to for photo ops.

Bull's eye I find it interesting though not surprising that not one liberal who has griped about Walkers money advantage has offered a reason as to why Barrett could not bring in big money as well.

Bull's eye I find it interesting though not surprising that not one liberal who has griped about Walkers money advantage has offered a reason as to why Barrett could not bring in big money as well.

Because Obama advised against it and sent Clinton Instead of himself as he was In surrounding States?

Blatent. Obama KNEW lost cause...STEP ONE in his defeat.

i really dont get you guys. You're entire argument for this recall was your claim that the people of the State hate Gov. Walker for all the horrible things he's done to the people of the State. Yet, now your claiming you lost because he outspent his opponent.

Are you guys seriously trying to claim that if you hate someone for hurting you, that spending money on advertisements is going to somehow convince you to like them?

That doesnt make any sense.

It's back pedaling.

They waited Two long to get Walker. His policies worked and now he will get re-elected

I just don't get why it's so difficult for people to say "Oh, looks like I was wrong about the number of people who were upset with the Governor."

They dont have to change their mind about him. They dont have to start supporting him and his policies. I just dont see why it's so difficult to admit they were wrong about how many people were outraged.

Forum List

Back