'Key to walker victory'

I had the displeasure of watching the CBS hypocrisy of the Walker unterview result of recall being blamed on "excess funding". Wow. What do they call the NATIONAL UNION OEGANIZERS who funded the campaign for Barrett?

Does not the MSM get it that people are sick of leftist policies and being raped economically by liberals?

The people voted down the measure in droves.

Their voice spoken.

-Tim

Apparently, they didn't believe Walker could win on his own merits.

I guess they felt same about obama too...

At a rate of 7:1? Not hardly. Your boy Walker apparently can't navigate the toitie without a kick from the Koches.

Lets see a little over 60 million was spent. Barret had 4.8 million and the Unions spent another 21 million supporting him, Walker raised 34 million, that leaves a couple million unaccounted for. Care to provide evidence the Dems were outspent 7 to 1?

I'm getting a warm and fuzzy with this thread. Luddly you little liberal star you.

arrrrgh arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh bite those heels of the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil koch brothers luddly. :lol:

The thing that astounds me most, is that the Dems are the ones who picked this fight, and now they whine all day after being beaten back and rejected.
Maybe next time they'll learn to choose their battles more wisely, or wait until the next election. Maybe they'll even learn to man up and take a loss and stop acting like two year olds.

I guess that means Soros and his like don't believe Obama can win on his own either right? Or is that different? Once again Labor Unions spent 21 million on that election. Your entire claim is that if one has more money they bought the votes to win. So using your logic Obama bought the 2008 election and planned to buy the 2012 one too when he bragged he would have a billion dollar war chest. Or again is that DIFFERENT?

Oh, look; you and Tragedy are interchangeable. :lol:

Provide evidence that Walker spent 7 times as much as the Liberals. The Unions spent 21 million on Barret. Admit you lied or provide evidence that Walker spent 175 million.

The thing that astounds me most, is that the Dems are the ones who picked this fight, and now they whine all day after being beaten back and rejected.
Maybe next time they'll learn to choose their battles more wisely, or wait until the next election. Maybe they'll even learn to man up and take a loss and stop acting like two year olds.

This "astounds" you? Really?

You're new to politics, aren't you? ;)

I guess that means Soros and his like don't believe Obama can win on his own either right? Or is that different? Once again Labor Unions spent 21 million on that election. Your entire claim is that if one has more money they bought the votes to win. So using your logic Obama bought the 2008 election and planned to buy the 2012 one too when he bragged he would have a billion dollar war chest. Or again is that DIFFERENT?

Oh, look; you and Tragedy are interchangeable. :lol:

Provide evidence that Walker spent 7 times as much as the Liberals. The Unions spent 21 million on Barret. Admit you lied or provide evidence that Walker spent 175 million.

BDBoop is a liar and refuses to support her claim. Who would of thunk it.

People keep talking about all the money Walker raised so I have a question. Why couldn't Barrett raise big money as well? There are Democratic special interest groups, millionaires, and superpacs that could have donated to Barrett yet it seems they didn't or not to the degree Republicans did for Walker why?

Barrett brought nothing to the table. Worse than nothing. Lots of negatives. No platform other than "Walker was a meanie". Not a good bet for Democrat resources, and not someone people wanted to stand too closely to for photo ops.

Obama's support was a tweet. lol

I guess they felt same about obama too...

At a rate of 7:1? Not hardly. Your boy Walker apparently can't navigate the toitie without a kick from the Koches.

No sour grapes sweet pea. Come on. We know the game is $$$$$$$$$$$$ now.

It's a sin for both of us little guys out there in the field. I don't like it any more than you do. But I don't know how we change it.

This is from the heart from a real old timey democrat turned conservative. I don't know how we change it.

I just don't know what we do. Up here we had to literally throw out all the old time "progressive conservatives" so we could get a clear fight between liberals and conservatives to the point we decimated the Liberal Party of Canada in the last election.

It was a blood bath. We won. But it had to get to that point where it was ruthless.

Wisconsin Recall Vote: Exit Poll Shows Key To Scott Walker Victory

And, I just heard on the news that it cost the kochs $25.16 per vote. Not as bad as a losing race in TX that cost more than $2K per vote.

Buying votes ain't cheap.

Didn't big 0 spend a billion last time?

and doesn't he already have a billion?

You people are just Two fucking dumb to be in charge.

Walker won b/c he saved the state from utter ruin.

suck on that Koch

That Koch doesn't have the right BRAND...;)

People keep talking about all the money Walker raised so I have a question. Why couldn't Barrett raise big money as well? There are Democratic special interest groups, millionaires, and superpacs that could have donated to Barrett yet it seems they didn't or not to the degree Republicans did for Walker why?

Barrett brought nothing to the table. Worse than nothing. Lots of negatives. No platform other than "Walker was a meanie". Not a good bet for Democrat resources, and not someone people wanted to stand too closely to for photo ops.

Obama's support was a tweet. lol

I'm so proud of your state. Not just that Walker won. But your state took a full body hit from libs on the planet and just solidly came back to support your Governor.

This was sweet Amelia. Now where's my cat drinking champagne avatar???????????????? hello? I love the kitty you have now, but I want to see and I have no doubt you have one in your repetoire a drunk kitty, champagne and a cigarette.

Come on Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!! Walker won. AGAIN.

Last edited:

Now ain't that the gawd awful truth?

Forum List

Back