Key to Victory: Vote Your Race

We can have borders and still provide opportunity for people to immigrate and contribute to our nation. We need to fix the broken system that is currently in place

Let's look at that:

What is wrong with our immigration system now other than the Democrats manipulating it? Who let's in more people into their country than the United States? Who caters to illegals better than the Democrats in the US? We give them drivers licenses, we allow them to stay here, we never ask for identification unless they are involved in some sort of crime, they can open up bank accounts, send their children to our schools that we pay for, and even rent apartments or houses.

Yes, Let’s look at that:

Well, 36 of the 50 states are run by the GOP. They decide who gets drivers licenses. Continuing to blame democrats for everything under the sun makes you look dumber than usual.

And you probably should look into your messiah’s comments about Obama and immigration. I know it’s hard to keep up with the latests commandments from up on high but you should try.

This is a quote of Mr. Donald Trump—yes, the Republican candidate for President:

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

So your entire narrative is incorrect; according to your candidate.

I think he'll say a lot of things to try and win votes. That's what politicians do. It's what he does after he takes his seat in office that counts, and we all know where his real heart is at.

You make good points... I think the far left is too loose on our immigration laws and the far right are too strict and unrealistic. My hope is in the moderates of both party's and the long shot of them being able to work together.

We need better border security and visa tracking. We need to get illegals in this country to come out of the shadows and on a pathway. This pathway should be longer and tougher than that of people who waited in line... But we need to get everybody involved in a system that works and not have millions of people hiding from it.

Businesses should have the freedom to operate however they want as long as they are safe and fair to their workers and customers. Nobody should be forcing photographers to shoot jobs that they don't want to shoot and I dont believe that is the case, I'm in that business. With that said We can't stand for outright discrimination in the work place on any level

In my opinion this is such a simple problem that has a simple solution. Have our representatives write a law that anybody caught here illegally after September 30th will face a minimum 5 years in federal prison. That sure as hell would bring them out of the shadows and would solve most of the problem.

People would be running to the border to get the hell out of here. The people planning on coming here illegally will abandon that plan immediately. We wouldn't need a multi-billion dollar fence either. They won't dare cross that American line.

I knew I should have ran for President this election.
Booting 11 million people out of our country is not a good thing. You really can't see how that would have negative effects?

Booting 11 million people out of our country is not a good thing. You really can't see how that would have negative effects?

Overall, no.

One of the problems we have in this country is our supply and demand standard of employment causes jobs to pay much less.

If you don't throw monkey wrenches into the system like unions and foreigners, the market takes care of itself. If you can't find a worker to make french fries at your restaurant for $10.00 per hour, then you have to offer $11.00. If you still can't find workers, you have to offer $12.00 and so on.

Foreigners (legal and illegal) offset that almost perfect system. They come here willing to work for nothing so pay increases are much less. If an American doesn't want a french fry job for $9.00 per hour, an employer will hire a foreigner instead of increasing his or her offer.

Throw Commie Care into the mix an you have another problem. That is to say employers that keep under 50 full-time employees can escape that mandate. But foreigners don't count as an employee, so employers in that 50 employee range would rather hire foreigners than Americans to keep under that mandate limit.

I don't see much of a negative here unless you can point out what problems getting rid of these people would cause.

Overall, no.

One of the problems we have in this country is our supply and demand standard of employment causes jobs to pay much less.

If you don't throw monkey wrenches into the system like unions and foreigners, the market takes care of itself. If you can't find a worker to make french fries at your restaurant for $10.00 per hour, then you have to offer $11.00. If you still can't find workers, you have to offer $12.00 and so on.

Foreigners (legal and illegal) offset that almost perfect system. They come here willing to work for nothing so pay increases are much less. If an American doesn't want a french fry job for $9.00 per hour, an employer will hire a foreigner instead of increasing his or her offer.

Throw Commie Care into the mix an you have another problem. That is to say employers that keep under 50 full-time employees can escape that mandate. But foreigners don't count as an employee, so employers in that 50 employee range would rather hire foreigners than Americans to keep under that mandate limit.

I don't see much of a negative here unless you can point out what problems getting rid of these people would cause.
Removing 11 million people from our workforce (many do work), out of their houses (most pay rent), and out of their communities (many have families) would all have very negative effects.

Our jails would fill, protest would cause chaos as our police are already over worked, and businesses would suffer... I could keep going but I think you get the point.

We have so much land and resources in this country... There is room, we just need to grow our industry and capitalize on our large workforce instead of pinching pennies by outsourcing everything to other countries. Change is gonna have to come from the top... Our government and our corporations

Removing 11 million people from our workforce (many do work), out of their houses (most pay rent), and out of their communities (many have families) would all have very negative effects.

Our jails would fill, protest would cause chaos as our police are already over worked, and businesses would suffer... I could keep going but I think you get the point.

We have so much land and resources in this country... There is room, we just need to grow our industry and capitalize on our large workforce instead of pinching pennies by outsourcing everything to other countries. Change is gonna have to come from the top... Our government and our corporations

I disagree.

Jails would not fill because very few would be stupid enough to hang around. I'm sure people would rather go back to their native country than to sit in jail for five years or even chance that. After all, either way you are going to get kicked out of the country.

Nobody would protest because they would be afraid of self identifying.

Industry would suffer temporarily, but as I pointed out, they would have to offer better pay to attract American workers. That would lead to an economic boom for Americans coast to coast.

And remember, 11 million is an estimate and it includes everybody from children to adults, so there would not be 11 million people no longer going to their jobs. Our schools would improve because they wouldn't have foreigners not able to understand our language making learning much easier and faster for our native born American students.

Best of all, we would stop this cancer of becoming a bilingual nation against our will.

I disagree.

Jails would not fill because very few would be stupid enough to hang around. I'm sure people would rather go back to their native country than to sit in jail for five years or even chance that. After all, either way you are going to get kicked out of the country.

Nobody would protest because they would be afraid of self identifying.

Industry would suffer temporarily, but as I pointed out, they would have to offer better pay to attract American workers. That would lead to an economic boom for Americans coast to coast.

And remember, 11 million is an estimate and it includes everybody from children to adults, so there would not be 11 million people no longer going to their jobs. Our schools would improve because they wouldn't have foreigners not able to understand our language making learning much easier and faster for our native born American students.

Best of all, we would stop this cancer of becoming a bilingual nation against our will.
We can agree to disagree then. I'm glad we won't be seeing your reality play out as I truly believe you are grossly underestimating the after effects... I actually think we both are.

There is a smarter and more productive path to take. This election may just show us which one we will take

We can agree to disagree then. I'm glad we won't be seeing your reality play out as I truly believe you are grossly underestimating the after effects... I actually think we both are.

There is a smarter and more productive path to take. This election may just show us which one we will take

Perhaps, but it's all trial and error. I think what we and Europe are experiencing are the errors of our ways. I think it's about time for something altogether different. A new way, a new path, and new results good or bad.

Perhaps, but it's all trial and error. I think what we and Europe are experiencing are the errors of our ways. I think it's about time for something altogether different. A new way, a new path, and new results good or bad.
Sounds like Trump is your man then. He's got a shot scary as that is

Slade is right, Ray is wrong, but it does not matter.

Even if Trump wins, which he won't, there will be no mass deportation of anyone.

Sounds like Trump is your man then. He's got a shot scary as that is

To me, nothing is scarier than to lose my constitutional right to own and carry a gun, or the likelihood our foreign foes have enough dirt to blackmail the highest office holder in our land.

I don't care for Trump in the White House, but we only have to realistic choices here. If Hillary wins, she will be calling the shots. If Trump wins, his VP and advisors will likely be calling the shots. For me, it's less about who I like or dislike and more about the protection of our Constitution and limiting the already overpowering government we have.

Once the Democrats have enough power to usher these foreigners into this country and change the Supreme Court for generations, they will grant them voting rights which would turn our country into a single-party government for the remainder of our lives. And we've all seen what a single-party government looks like when DumBama rode into town.

You make good points... I think the far left is too loose on our immigration laws and the far right are too strict and unrealistic. My hope is in the moderates of both party's and the long shot of them being able to work together.

We need better border security and visa tracking. We need to get illegals in this country to come out of the shadows and on a pathway. This pathway should be longer and tougher than that of people who waited in line... But we need to get everybody involved in a system that works and not have millions of people hiding from it.

Businesses should have the freedom to operate however they want as long as they are safe and fair to their workers and customers. Nobody should be forcing photographers to shoot jobs that they don't want to shoot and I dont believe that is the case, I'm in that business. With that said We can't stand for outright discrimination in the work place on any level

In my opinion this is such a simple problem that has a simple solution. Have our representatives write a law that anybody caught here illegally after September 30th will face a minimum 5 years in federal prison. That sure as hell would bring them out of the shadows and would solve most of the problem.

People would be running to the border to get the hell out of here. The people planning on coming here illegally will abandon that plan immediately. We wouldn't need a multi-billion dollar fence either. They won't dare cross that American line.

I knew I should have ran for President this election.
You mean criminal illegal aliens?

Forum List

Back