Key House Democrat: "There Are No Rules Here ...

Gatekeeper

Nov 11, 2009
New Jersey
Key House Democrat: "There Are No Rules Here ...We Make Them Up As We Go Along"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbHTJSu_2Lk]YouTube - Key House Democrat: "There Are No Rules Here ... We Make Them Up As We Go Along"[/ame]

Funny, whew! And there are so many like them, on both sides, now we all know for sure.:lol:

That's obviously out of context -- he was talking about the House basketball brackets!

FOOL!

FOOL? well thank you, who the hell cares, tell that to the people at DRUDGE who have it posted on their site, and go ahead make a comment about them too. It is still FUNNY, out of context or not 'JW'. :lol::lol: OH and Basketball........now that makes sense! :cuckoo:

I think it's funny that Dems are being told 'once we're past 217, you can vote your district rather than support the party'.... WTF? Do we not send these people to DC to represent us? If I was shocked, I would be outraged about it but I'm too cynical to be shocked by these people.

I would like someone, left or right, to 'splain to me why any representative of 'We, The People' should be voting on party lines or even on their own conscience rather than the will of those who elected them. Fucking corrupt bastards! I struggle not to hate politicians..... but I certainly despise them.

That's obviously out of context -- he was talking about the House basketball brackets!

FOOL!

FOOL? well thank you, who the hell cares, tell that to the people at DRUDGE who have it posted on their site, and go ahead make a comment about them too. It is still FUNNY, out of context or not 'JW'. :lol::lol: OH and Basketball........now that makes sense! :cuckoo:
Hey... It was my best impression of Truthmattersnot I could muster!:rofl:

I can't dumb down far enough to do a good job of it!

Forum List

Back