Key Concept for Spiritual Growth: Bondage To Sin/Who Do You Serve?

This thread reminds of:
Joshua 24:15
If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

If you haven't noticed, I don't MIX religion and politics, certainly not when I'm posting in the Religious forum.

I hadn't, but I don't spend much time in the religion forum.

Still, isn't the "Christ like" life supposed to cross into all areas, not be compartmentalized for use on Sunday?

With that said, your OPINION is noted. I have no control over that. Now when you're ready to proceed with the topic at hand, we can.

It's up to you.

I'm legitimately asking about the topic at hand. I believe you to be sincere, or I wouldn't have bothered. It is the sincerity that lead to the question, as it so starkly contrasts with your persona in the political parts of the forum.
OK, since you're sincere, let's get to the bottom of it then.

Describe what you believe my persona is. Any examples would be helpful.

Most of the time you are rabidly partisan and somewhat racist. You display contempt for any who don't follow leftwing dogma and for whites in general. I've given you a lot of crap, and richly deserve any I've gotten in return; I'm not complaining about it - I'm just questioning the dichotomy between what you portray here and what occurs in the political forums.

Most of the time you are rabidly partisan and somewhat racist. You display contempt for any who don't follow leftwing dogma and for whites in general. I've given you a lot of crap, and richly deserve any I've gotten in return; I'm not complaining about it - I'm just questioning the dichotomy between what you portray here and what occurs in the political forums.
I agree I'm partisan.
I do not lie.
I feel righteous in my beliefs.
I believe I'm on the right side.
I don't curse.
Yes, I'm passionate, guilty as charged.
I'm not racist, that's your opinion, I can't help you with that.
I don't see what's so surprising here.
Honestly.

P.S. - Didn't say you were complaining. This is good. :cool:

Forum List

Back