Kevin Spacey: Most Americans just aren’t grasping President Obama’s greatness.

First, Spacey is not a "B" rated actor, he is top notch.

Second, as with any performer, I couldn't give a flying rhinoceros shit what Spacey thinks of the President or what he thinks those who do not favor the President are missing with regard to his alleged greatness.

Third, anyone putting stock in what any celebrity has to say about politics is a fool.

Last edited:
He's a b-actor, who gained some recognition in a couple of well received movies because he plays a creepy weirdo better than anyone. Imagine that.

Amazing that this is even a topic. He is an accomplished actor whose body of work speaks for itself. If you don't like his work, that's your personal taste.

What the OP should be doing is stating exactly where Mr. Spacey is wrong or mistaken. Calling him a B-list actor just makes you look stupid and petty, and by extension, your point.

Spacey is wrong. Americans do appreciate Obama's greatness , they are fully aware... Obama is the greatest wrecker America ever had.

Greatest wrecker of a President ... no doubt about that.

Amazing that this is even a topic. He is an accomplished actor whose body of work speaks for itself. If you don't like his work, that's your personal taste.

What the OP should be doing is stating exactly where Mr. Spacey is wrong or mistaken. Calling him a B-list actor just makes you look stupid and petty, and by extension, your point.

zackly.

If you don't like the prez, use facts. The nutter rw's make up all kinds of lies about him but if you ask for facts, all they've got is baby talk name calling.

Problem is, rw's can't think for themselves. They need celebrities and wannabes to do their thinking for them - witness their gushing over Ted Poopy Pants Pedophile Chicken Hawk Draft Dodger Nugent.

If a lefty was known for sitting in his own shit for a week to get out of military service, the rw's would never forgive him/her. And rightly so.

How about a lefty child molester? The rw's would want his head, and right so.

BUT - sub-human Ted is a creepy azz cracker who hates Obama for no reason other than his skin color so the creepy azz cracker rw's are just fine with every disgusting and vile thing Nugent has done. Indeed, he's a hero for these idiots cuz there is nothing quite so capable of mind numbing hypocrisy than the Obama hating rw's.

Spacey is wrong. Americans do appreciate Obama's greatness , they are fully aware... Obama is the greatest wrecker America ever had.

Greatest wrecker of a President ... no doubt about that.

See?

Name calling but NO facts.

zackly.

If you don't like the prez, use facts. The nutter rw's make up all kinds of lies about him but if you ask for facts, all they've got is baby talk name calling.

Problem is, rw's can't think for themselves. They need celebrities and wannabes to do their thinking for them - witness their gushing over Ted Poopy Pants Pedophile Chicken Hawk Draft Dodger Nugent.

If a lefty was known for sitting in his own shit for a week to get out of military service, the rw's would never forgive him/her. And rightly so.

BUT - sub-human Ted is a creepy azz cracker who hates Obama for no reason other than his skin color so the creepy azz cracker rw's are just fine with every disgusting and vile thing Nugent has done. Indeed, he's a hero for these idiots cuz there is nothing quite so capable of mind numbing hypocrisy than the Obama hating rw's.

Glad you got the point, even if you countered by being equally petty and childish.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I think he sucks as an actor. What are his great accomplishments?

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I think he sucks as an actor. What are his great accomplishments?

It only takes a quick lookup on IMDB to see a long list of starring and supporting roles in A-list productions. I'm not going to do that for you. The primary point is this this: if you're going to bemoan the endorsement or political opinion of a celebrity, I should think you could do that using more than "he's not even an A-list actor" as you're central premise.

It only takes a quick lookup on IMDB to see a long list of starring and supporting roles in A-list productions. I'm not going to do that for you. The primary point is this this: if you're going to bemoan the endorsement or political opinion of a celebrity, I should think you could do that using more than "he's not even an A-list actor" as you're central premise.

What EXACTLY does Spacey know about politics that we should take him serious?

Why does an actor get face time to make baseless claims while the rest of us do not? On topics they know little to nothing about?

Remind me how Congress interviewed a couple actors over farm aid cause they made a movie while not talking to the actual farmers.

zackly.

rw's can't think for themselves. They need celebrities and wannabes to do their thinking for them

as compared to someone like you who lets a Political Party tell you whats going on....right?....when was the last time you ever Questioned the people who put your Crocs on for you Dudley?.....

What EXACTLY does Spacey know about politics that we should take him serious?

No more or less than any of us on USMB.

Why does an actor get face time to make baseless claims while the rest of us do not? On topics they know little to nothing about?

Because we, that is the "we" that is the general public, give it to him. Why does Ted Nugent get face time? Why does Ted Danson get face time? or Alec Baldwin? or Rush Limbaugh? or Jesse Ventura? or any other celebrity for that matter?

Remind me how Congress interviewed a couple actors over farm aid cause they made a movie while not talking to the actual farmers.

I don't know. People seem to care what celebrities think. We're still all responsible for thinking for ourselves, aren't we? Celebrities take advantage of their celebrity to advance causes and views that are important to them. If I were a celebrity I might do the same thing. Celebrities attract attention that non-celebrities would not. I don't know what to tell you.

Forum List

Back