Kevin Spacey accused of sexual harassment

I believe Spacey when he says that he was probably drunk and doesn't remember the encounter. What's disturbing is that he still apologized, meaning he knows he is capable of that kind of behavior with a 14 year old.

Kevin Spacey Apologizes To Anthony Rapp For Alleged Sexual Advances; Chooses To “Live As A Gay Man”

He is being torn apart on twitter. I wonder if this will affect his House Of Cards? And why did it take 31 years for the victim to speak out?

UPDATED, 9:19 PM: Just hours after Anthony Rapp came forward with his story about Kevin Spacey’s alleged sexual advances towards him 31-years ago, the House of Cards star took to Twitter tonight to respond. After apologizing to the Star Trek Discovery actor and saying he has a lot of respect and admiration for him as an actor. Spacey goes on to say he was “horrified” by the story and does not remember the encounter.

Related
Actor Tyler Cornell Files Police Report Accusing Former APA Agent of Sodomy

In remarks of his own on social media after Spacey spoke out, Rapp did not accept or reject the Oscar nominee’s apology.

Shifting focus, Spacey’s Twitter post also goes on to address rumors about the actor’s personal life. “As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women,” he said. “I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose to live as a gay man.”

And, why did Kevin decide to "come out" as gay NOW? Doesn't look too good for Mr. Spacey.
Best way to get out of trouble is trash Trump.
He doesn't have to go the full monty.

I am bummed about Spacey, but I am not ready yet to watch him be hung for ALLEGEDLY. Key word, that. And why did rapp wait so long. This witch hunt is getting cray cray and some being accused MIGHT be innocent but everyone is not willing to even consider that. Just find a tall tree and get a rope mentality.

Couldn't agree more. That is why I am waiting for the claims against Weinstein to be tested in court. If guilty...then OK; the tree it is.

Greg

Kevin Spacey Apologizes To Anthony Rapp For Alleged Sexual Advances; Chooses To “Live As A Gay Man”

He is being torn apart on twitter. I wonder if this will affect his House Of Cards? And why did it take 31 years for the victim to speak out?

UPDATED, 9:19 PM: Just hours after Anthony Rapp came forward with his story about Kevin Spacey’s alleged sexual advances towards him 31-years ago, the House of Cards star took to Twitter tonight to respond. After apologizing to the Star Trek Discovery actor and saying he has a lot of respect and admiration for him as an actor. Spacey goes on to say he was “horrified” by the story and does not remember the encounter.

Related

In remarks of his own on social media after Spacey spoke out, Rapp did not accept or reject the Oscar nominee’s apology.

Shifting focus, Spacey’s Twitter post also goes on to address rumors about the actor’s personal life. “As those closest to me know, in my life I have had relationships with both men and women,” he said. “I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose to live as a gay man.”

And, why did Kevin decide to "come out" as gay NOW? Doesn't look too good for Mr. Spacey.
Best way to get out of trouble is trash Trump.
He doesn't have to go the full monty.

Monty was cool!! Funniest bloke on TV in his day.

Greg

Rapp may be using the accusation for leverage in his own career.

A 31 year old denunciation is exactly that and nothing more.
Kind of hard for a 14 year old to stand up for themselves at 14 you know.
Great point. It is worth what it is worth: something that allegedly happened 31 years ago. A guy I know said he was molested in the 5th grade by a female counselor more than fifty years. Your point is valid. A kid can't stand up for himself. The accusation itself requires further corroboration.

Related

So much for his run for Presidency :badgrin:

House of Cards has been cancelled.
Guilty until proven innocent now, I see.

The show was cancelled after the viewing of the sixth year months ago. This has nothing to do with that.

Still no proof on something CLAIMED happened 32 years ago. Yet, he is presumed guilty.

I am suspicious of those who are now adults, garnered $$$$$$$ in the celeb industry, stayed quiet then all of a sudden decide to speak up on something that happened 30 years ago or even 20 years ago.

Deep pockets are magnets for lawsuits. Now 'he said/she said' or 'he said/he said' situations that happened maybe decades ago have been supported by gold diggers like Gloria Allred. I'm not ready to throw Spacey under the bus with no proof other than what 'he said.' So far this is nothing more than reputation assassination. I'll wait for the proof.

Related

/——/ Kevin is signing himself in for Gaye rehab. He’s seeking the cure.

The saddest part about this guy waiting 31 years to come out is that it gave Spacey three decades to amass millions of dollars and an extremely successful career. Even if he is forced to slink away into the dark after this Spacey has been allowed lived an extremely good 31 years.
He even starred in kids video games... One of the call of duty's, I think...

Related

The British police now investigating Kevin Spacey, a man said he was sexually assaulted by Kevin Spacey in 2008.

upload_2017-11-3_17-7-0.png

upload_2017-11-3_17-7-22.png

upload_2017-11-3_17-7-40.png

Kevin Spacey investigated by UK police

Forum List

Back