Kevin Durant's Relentless Pursuit to Be the Greatest

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The NBA has never seen a player quite like Kevin Durant. Larry Bird wasn’t as quick, Magic Johnson didn’t have such a range, and Michael Jordan wasn’t seven feet tall. Durant handles the ball like Allen Iverson, shoots like Dirk Nowitzki, and has the scoring instincts of Kobe Bryant. He does it in a body that’s about as big as Hakeem Olajuwon. But ultimately, Kevin Durant is like no one but himself.

• Banned
Durant scored 38 points in the first half against the Clips last night, beating Charles Barkley's record for most points scored in a half in the playoffs

Durant scored 38 points in the first half against the Clips last night, beating Charles Barkley's record for most points scored in a half in the playoffs
That was fun watching him get swept. I think he’s a great player but he has had off court drama so he’s not the kind of guy you root for. I used to but not since all the drama. He has a bad attitude.

Same with kyrie, harden, simmons. So I’m rooting for Boston or the bucs. Or the heat. No drama as far as I know on those teams

You won't get a player like Durant leading a team to a title, not without equally talented players like he had in Golden State. He had Harden and Westbrook in OKC and choked a 3-1 playoff series lead against the Warriors. He's a malcontent that cannot lead a team. Bye Kevin.

Forum List

Back