'Ketchup boy' Kerry Wants US Censorship on Terrorism

Still think USSA Pravda media doesn't exist?

Doesn't become any more evident than this!

John Kerry Suggests The Media Should Stop Covering Terrorism So Much

when did you first notice that Kerry is an idiot? It is important to remember that where HILLARY GOES---
also GOETH Huma and Kerry

I've always noticed..........

I would like to ANNOUNCE my credential 2004 was the first year I did not VOTE in a presidential election since I reached the age of majority (don't ask) I could not bring myself to vote REPUBLICAN-----and........I CERTAINLY COULD NOT VOTE FOR KERRY THE KLOWN------that jerk is all but
GLUED to Hillary

Still think USSA Pravda media doesn't exist?

Doesn't become any more evident than this!

John Kerry Suggests The Media Should Stop Covering Terrorism So Much

when did you first notice that Kerry is an idiot? It is important to remember that where HILLARY GOES---
also GOETH Huma and Kerry

Congressional testimony, 1972?

tell me more------I was not all that NEWs SAVVY back then---
and never will be-----it was only during the campaign that I concluded that his head is not screwed on straight

Quite obviously, Kerry is against an informed citizenery to be given all the facts needed to maintain a successful democratic republic.
And remember, on that long road towards fascism, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE A STRAIGHT DEMOCRAP TICKET IN 2016!............:deal:

John Kerry is the sorry SOB I never had an ounce of respect for after he went to those hearings and lied like a rug. He was a disgrace to his uniform and he got worse as time went by. I hate the thought of that limp wristed pussy getting the Nobel Prize he's been shooting for.

Nobel Peace Prize does not have the stature it used to have...........especially since Obie got it for nothing.

Lerch is Obama's right hand man in the protecting the rights of Muslim Terrorists. Remember when he rationalized the Charlie Hebdo murders? And I quote “There's something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that," said Secretary of State John Kerry.

Forum List

Back