Kerry's Secret Iraq Plan

anytime you read an article, such as the once referenced, and it is laced with words such as; might, could, suggests, possible, etc., you know it is one of those, "the sky is falling" stories.

Merlin: And, these links - which are - as you have so ably demonstrated - essentially worthless - are wade's rationale for throwing out the worst kind of Chicken Little panic headlines. This is the kind of game that environmentalists are playing - albeit a bit more artfully than wade - all around the world.

musicman said:
Merlin: And, these links - which are - as you have so ably demonstrated - essentially worthless - are wade's rationale for throwing out the worst kind of Chicken Little panic headlines. This is the kind of game that environmentalists are playing - albeit a bit more artfully than wade - all around the world.

We all know that the extreme environmental movement is the modern home for the communist party. I should think it shouldnt surprise anyone at all that Wade eats the environmental wacko rhetoric hook line and sinker.

I don't know anyone who wants to destroy the environment. Even the so called "evil" corporations would be stupid to destroy the environment. It's not very profitable if everyone is dead is it?

No, i think the world is alot more resilient then the EW try to portray it. i mean what could i a mere man do to save the world?

New Topics

Forum List

Back