• Sen. Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sen. Robert Kerrey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

armstrong80

Who will Sen. Kerry choose as his running mate? Give opinions on why he would choose him or her.

I picked Edwards only because Kerry needs a boost on his ticket. It's a toss-up between him and Gephart, but Edwards would be more beneficial (even though that'll cause a rift with the Unions)

I think theres a better chance for an ice cube in hell than for him to pick Clinton and her accept.

It has to be Edwards. He is the only Demcrat that can deliver the south. He is young, charismatic, and brings to mind a certain southern governor that no one thought had a chance in hell of winning democratic nomination, much less twoo terms in the White House.

Edwards couldn't even beat Kerry in the south though. How is he going to beat Bush in the South?

I think Gephardt because the Unions have announced their endorsement of him. KErry can't afford to snub the unions anymore.

I think Hillary. Because Bill still controls the DNC and she has the lockbox on Bill and John. It will set her up for an 08 run, immunize her from some attacks. And on the off chance Kerry wins, he wont survive the first term.

Edwards. I think it is funny that the labor unions say they want Gebhardt, considering more of them voted for Kerry and Edwards than Gebhardt in Iowa. So for that reason, I say Gebhardt wouldn't rally union support and would only be an asset in MO.

Edwards has a good background and will help, overall, in the south, plus he is an incredible speaker.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Edwards. I think it is funny that the labor unions say they want Gebhardt, considering more of them voted for Kerry and Edwards than Gebhardt in Iowa. So for that reason, I say Gebhardt wouldn't rally union support and would only be an asset in MO.

Edwards has a good background and will help, overall, in the south, plus he is an incredible speaker.

The nature of the caucuses kept Gephardt from ever being a choice in Iowa.

It will likely be either Edwards or Gephardt. It will NOT, I repeat NOT be Hillary Clinton. That's a right wing pipe dream.

acludem

Hillary aint no dream of mine. Heck id never want such a horrifying nightmare. She can stay far far far away from the president like she did when Bill was in office for all i care. but she is still the most likely i think.

Originally posted by acludem
It will likely be either Edwards or Gephardt. It will NOT, I repeat NOT be Hillary Clinton. That's a right wing pipe dream.

acludem

Oh yeah. That's what we all want, isn't it? Let's give people a reason to talk more about the Clintons. :rolleyes:

I think it will be Edwards. Normally I don't feel running mate helps a candidate that much, but Kerry can only improve. Edwards looks young, energetic, a good speaker, and he's popular in the South. I don't think you can really judge his popularity on the primaries this year. The "anybody but Bush" idiots had already chosen Kerry so most peoples minds were made up for them by the time Super Tuesday rolled around.

Fox news reported tonight, that Sen. Kerry is upset that Gov. Vilsack was humping for the Veep spot. Geraldine Ferraro doesn't think he'll get it and thinks its gonna be edwards.

Forum List

Back