Kerry's Medals-Looks Like It's Settled

Kathianne said:
Good news/bad news for Kerry. He's got some choices to make, ditto the voters:

http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/2004/09/judicial_watch__1.html

Really long, if you've been interested in Swiftvets, etc., take a look.

Probably all for the better. I am personally ready for Bush to start pounding on Kerry regarding the issues instead of dredging up Vietnam issues, whether they are valid or not.

Here's to a debate on the issues (which Bush is sure to win)! :beer:

gop_jeff said:
Probably all for the better. I am personally ready for Bush to start pounding on Kerry regarding the issues instead of dredging up Vietnam issues, whether they are valid or not.

Here's to a debate on the issues (which Bush is sure to win)! :beer:

I agree, past time to get past 35 years ago...

nakedemperor said:
Less public speaking has always been his M.O. Most likely 2.

Ive seen more speeches from Bush in the last 4 years then ive ever since Clinton give in 8. Given 9/11, i would expect nothing less either. Bush speaks well enough to convey his meanings. Its when he's reading off of a teleprompter that he doesnt come off well. When he shoots from the hip, he does very well. He beat McCain easily in the debates. He beat Gore pretty soundly. Kerry has a reputation as a good debater but as most of his former opponents have said, its because of his sheer audacity. He sometimes traight up lies in a debate to throw off his opponent's guard.

Lets get it on, on Monday Night Debate, ya'll.

musicman said:
Speaking simply and truthfully requires a lot less verbiage.

Speaking in carefully selected words from Karl Rove, repeatedly, with the intent to spark emotion that distracts from the true state of America and the world ... requires a lot less verbiage. This is not a simple world. There are not simple answers.

Modu$OperanDi said:
Speaking in carefully selected words from Karl Rove, repeatedly, with the intent to spark emotion that distracts from the true state of America and the world ... requires a lot less verbiage. This is not a simple world. There are not simple answers.

Well, maybe JFK should try to get Rove to write for him, though I didn't know that was his job. How many days since Kerry, the challenger, the one who has literally abandoned his senatorial responsibilities, has given a news conference?

If there are 2 or 3 debates, only the political junkies, like us, will be left around for the ones following the first one.

To be truthful, I think any candidate who agrees to three debates is kind of a pu&&y, though I know this is how the debate process goes. Personally, I think a real man- or woman- would agree to only one. I would say, "The moderator will have the role of keeping us on track, there will be no softball questions, we will go for the throats of each other, and we will go for three straight hours. You bring the crowbar, I'll bring the chain, and it will be an intellectual & rhetorical streetfight. This will be the Superbowl of politics."

Now, THAT would be contrast & compare.

Though President Bush knows his positions, beliefs, & philosophies, he will have quite the burden when it comes to preparing for these debates, for he will have to remember ALL of Kerry's numerous positions on any given subject- I lost track of Kerry's Iraq positions after the tenth one.

That said, President Bush, being a principled & moral leader, will crucify Kerry (Debate Club Boy) in these debates.

This is going to be SO fun to watch!

Forum List

Back