Kerry's illegal campaign funds

Little political activists are cute aren't they ? So, we do all realize that Kerry's money ISN'T coming from little kids and "regular" folk trying to better their country, right?

Remember when Kerry took a second mortgage on his house to fund his campaign ? On a senators salary he can't even come close to making the monthly payments, not by half. And then we can't forget thousand dollar haircuts and botox treatments. O, and it isn't his house anyway, it is from the estate of a dead Republican's widow.

If one looks up the campaign contributions to the Bush VS Kerry campaigns we see the same thing as we do in the 527's. Kerry has the million and billion aires and Bush has the working people by a Huge majority.

neo_68710 said:
Well it is obvious you can see the future can I please have the Power Ball numbers, PLEASE.

Are you stuck in a feedback loop or is this the only dig your little pea brain can come up with?

nakedemperor said:
In Manhattan it is illegal to jaywalk and also illegal to spit on the sidewalks. I cross during a don't-walk sign when there are no cars in sight, but this is technically illegal. I spit on the sidewalk when I feel the need to spit, even if pigeon feces, litter, and bubble gum are already present on that sidewalk. Am I a dishonest, dishonorable pedestrian?

Do you feel smart comparing apples and oranges? Illegal Campaign Contributions = Spitting on a sidewalk to you?

wow.

-=d=- said:
Do you feel smart comparing apples and oranges? Illegal Campaign Contributions = Spitting on a sidewalk to you?

wow.

Yeah im guessing the Korean donations to the Kerry campaign dont bother him much either. After all we dont prosecute Jaywalking.

Forum List

Back