Kerry's 1st test

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Listening to Rush today was rather interesting in that he pointed out how the Swift Boat ad was Kerry's first real test in the face of an attack.

In response to the ad attack what do we observe about Kerry?

We see Kerry mute. He is not challenging the ad in person.

We see the Boston Globe front page becoming a mouthpiece of the Kerry campaign which takes the side of only their chosen vets.

We don't see Kerry responding by signing Form 180 to put forth the military documented truth. We wonder why.

We see legal beagles attacking the Swift Boat ad. Is this how Kerry will respond to problems in the future - with lawyers? :confused:

With lawyers, I might add, that are attempting to silence people and eliminate their free speech rights. Is this an indication of how Kerry will act if elected?

I think Kerry has failed his first test.

ScreamingEagle said:
Listening to Rush today was rather interesting in that he pointed out how the Swift Boat ad was Kerry's first real test in the face of an attack.

In response to the ad attack what do we observe about Kerry?

We see Kerry mute. He is not challenging the ad in person.

We see the Boston Globe front page becoming a mouthpiece of the Kerry campaign which takes the side of only their chosen vets.

We don't see Kerry responding by signing Form 180 to put forth the military documented truth. We wonder why.

We see legal beagles attacking the Swift Boat ad. Is this how Kerry will respond to problems in the future - with lawyers? :confused:

With lawyers, I might add, that are attempting to silence people and eliminate their free speech rights. Is this an indication of how Kerry will act if elected?

I think Kerry has failed his first test.
As far as I'm concerned, Kerry has brought all this criticism on himself because of his incessant harping and bragging about his "heroic" four months in Vietnam. That makes his service record fair game for critics. If he doesn't want to be criticized about his Vietnam tour of duty, he should stop bringing the subject up at every possible opportunity.

kerryall.gif

Guess Which One is Kerry!

Forum List

Back