Kerry Warns of Israeli ‘Apartheid’

And Roudy, I am a very effective debater because I have the facts and your position is indefensible without the use of propaganda and falsehoods.

:lmao::lmao:

You have yet to be so
Isn't it hilarious he keeps harping about "facts" when all that he's presented so far is garbage anti semetic Islamic anti American propaganda the world has heard a million times.

And Roudy, I am a very effective debater because I have the facts and your position is indefensible without the use of propaganda and falsehoods.

You have yet to be so
Isn't it hilarious he keeps harping about "facts" when all that he's presented so far is garbage anti semetic Islamic anti American propaganda the world has heard a million times.

I have never linked to a propaganda site. I won't even link to Arab news media. I usually link to source material available in official archives.

And, you are so darn dim you can't even spell Semitic much less recognize propaganda when it is in front of you.

And, I never link to anti-American sites. It is you who would sell us out to help the Israelis.

You have yet to be so

I have never linked to a propaganda site. I won't even link to Arab news media. I usually link to source material available in official archives.

And, you are so darn dim you can't even spell Semitic much less recognize propaganda when it is in front of you.

And, I never link to anti-American sites. It is you who would sell us out to help the Israelis.
Yeah sure, you never link to a propaganda site and my name is Queen Latifa. Muslim convert is now vomiting anti semetic dogma about "Jewish loyalty". Yeah, real stand up fella you are. NOT. Ha ha ha. OMG what a fool.

Last edited:

Yeah sure, you never link to a propaganda site and my name is Queen Latifa. Muslim convert is now vomiting anti semetic dogma about "Jewish loyalty". Yeah, real stand up fella you are. NOT. Ha ha ha. OMG what a fool.

Well, of course I forgot, even a mainstream western news source is suspect to you folks if it prints anything critical of Israel. By the way, if you want to use the term, spell it correctly knucklehead. It's Semitic. Sheesh.

Well, of course I forgot, even a mainstream western news source is suspect to you folks if it prints anything critical of Israel. By the way, if you want to use the term, spell it correctly knucklehead. It's Semitic. Sheesh.
Ya right. You've been exposed and embarrassed so many times I've lost count. :lmao:

Ya right. You've been exposed and embarrassed so many times I've lost count. :lmao:

Do you actually believe what you post. You do realize that you write like a kid that is not doing too well in middle school and you claim I've been exposed. Heck, I am embarrassed for you every time post something. You are a candidate for following the advice that says:

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

Do you actually believe what you post. You do realize that you write like a kid that is not doing too well in middle school and you claim I've been exposed. Heck, I am embarrassed for you every time post something. You are a candidate for following the advice that says:

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"
Hey MOHOMOD, anybody ever told you, "when in hole, stop digging"?

You have zero credibility on this board, and everybody knows who and what you are. A paid shill and convert to Islam busy spreading lies and crap about Israel.

You have zero credibility on this board, and everybody knows who and what you are. A paid shill and convert to Islam busy spreading lies and crap about Israel.

Ahh, a little flustered I see. Not one lie about Israel unlike you who parrots Israeli propaganda.

Ahh, a little flustered I see. Not one lie about Israel unlike you who parrots Israeli propaganda.
OK Sherri number 3. Whatever you say. :rofl:

Forum List

Back