Kerry wants terror at an acceptable level

^^ all your doing is repeating bush's campaign words..

"This is one of the problems, he does this on a consistent basis. While many will understand what he meant, it can misinterpreted by others, such as terrorists and other leaders."

I will concede that this could be true, if you just ended at ..others..

yeah, there could be misinterpretations.. but on that hand, you could also say bush saying there's no way to win the war on terror and then turning around and saying it could be won, is also a misinterpretation. this isnt a kerry defense, because i see both sides do the same things. they are all trying to tell you all what you want to hear and will do anything to get into office. kerry giving the ole' bush sr. speech "read my lips..." was a bunch of garbage too. you cant say those things because the future is uncertain.

im not worried about terrorists watching debates. honestly. im tired of being scared into thinking things. there's been terrorists in this country we've overlooked, i.e. mcveigh, and look what happened. its OUR fault for not providing the proper security and we got burned for it. we slacked and we got nailed.. like it not, a great deal of the world hates us as american citizens.. we are arrogant and ignorant at the same time, we condescend other countries, we do shady co op operations, and we invade countries and flip up their government with little warning. i love this country tho.. we have major faults but so does everyone else. that was off point, but world leaders and terrorists arent watching for mistakes in dialogue. they worry about our actions.

saying it could be won

First of all it can, in a relative sense. We are comparing apples to oranges here; Bush is speaking of the ability to limit terrorism, while Kerry just does not seem to take it as seriously, or even to care that much. If he did he would have most certainly shown up for many more sessions on the IC right after the first attact on the WTC.

There's been terrorists in this country we've overlooked, i.e. mcveigh, and look what happened. its OUR fault for not providing the proper security and we got burned for it.

Bingo, all the more reason to take it more seriously than a nuisance.

like it not, a great deal of the world hates us as american citizens.. we are arrogant and ignorant at the same time, we condescend other countries, we do shady co op operations, and we invade countries and flip up their government with little warning.

One of the problems that comes with being a superpower. Not to mention much that you speak of was done during the Cold War.

we have major faults but so does everyone else.

We are all human!

but world leaders and terrorists arent watching for mistakes in dialogue. they worry about our actions.

My feeling is, it is a little of both.

like it not, a great deal of the world hates us as american citizens.. we are arrogant and ignorant at the same time, we condescend other countries, we do shady co op operations, and we invade countries and flip up their government with little warning. i love this country tho.. we have major faults but so does everyone else. that was off point, but world leaders and terrorists arent watching for mistakes in dialogue. they worry about our actions.

FUCK YOU MORON!!! GAWDDAMMIT IT"S IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT KILL THIS COUNTRY.. You don't love this country you obviously loath it... Jeeeeeez gawd why don't you just join the rest of the world that hates us and fight for the terrrorists.. Son you need a beaten to have some sense knocked into that brain-washed left wing head of yours...

^^ relax.

are you sure IM the problem here? wow, im a moron AND an idiot now.

someones got anger problems.

why do i obviously loathe it?

brain washed left wing? read my posts, "son". i partake in neither side.

i can see eric's side and respect him for his feelings and comments, but here you come and start chastising people because you dont agree.

trust me.. its not me or "mine" that's the problem here.

Forum List

Back