Kerry Up 10 Points In 13 Key Swing States

huh? This part?

You think you are the only one what is looking for hope? I am not only hoping, I am praying. And hoping and praying for change. :eusa_hand:
Nevermind! :eusa_eh:

I was being facetious in that reply. The word "Hope" is associated with Obama because of his book. There was sarcasm in there. Sorry I didn't communicate that. People are ripping on McCain voters because they think he has no chance. The paperboy is clinging to hope by saying if it happened in 2004, it can happen in 2008.

From Canadian Broadcasting Company October 17th, 2004

Don't you get bored posting nothing but smears, lies and innuendo?

The REAL election graph for 2004... Bush was always ahead of Kerry once the swiftboat liars started... Obama isn's Kerry... get over it.

3waybig.jpg

Truthiness baby... truthiness... cause factchecking your posts is really boring.:cuckoo:

Sorry! There are no Swift Boat liars to do Obama in this year.

There are no guys that went to school willing to lie about him? Say he was really radical and muslim. Sorry your lies are now obvious to 60 percent of us. Its going to be by enough votes they can't steal it.

ps. There is the reverse bradley effect. People who won't admit to their buddies that they are voting for the black guy but they aren't that stupid to vote against their own best interest. They just don't say it.

Sorry! There are no Swift Boat liars to do Obama in this year.

I didn't mean to yell at you. That was for who u were talking to.

I got this stuff. Its a vile full of some kind of indian tobacco. $25 for a little vile like powell took to the UN show and tell where he said it could be anthrax. Those motherfuckers so sent out the anthrax. The sent it to the 2 dems holding up the patriot act.

Anyways, its like a 15 minute trip. I just sat frozen for about 10 minutes and I have enough to show other friends. It was legal. Salvia Davinorum.

a tool for self exploration.

club 13

anyone hear of this?

Instructions.

1. sit down.

2. put only a little in a pipe or hooka I presume.

3. exhale, relax and enjoy.

This won't be legal for long.

I don't know if I can post a number so I won't.

It says for incense use only. In other words it is not meant for smoking but the directions arevague and suggestive.

Anyways, very trippy.

Forum List

Back