Kerry To Bring His Faith Into THE WHITEHOUSE

-=d=- said:
Holy Crap if the Liberal Whiners don't jump on this....

I just have to say to them in the most loving way possible :funnyface :funnyface :funnyface :funnyface

Bonnie said:
www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/21/kerry.guns.ap/

Uhum.........
At a townhall meeting Saturday in Xenia, he talked about taking his rosary into battle during the Vietnam WAr. "I WILL BRING MY FAITH WITH ME TO THE WHITEHOUSE AMD IT WILL GUIDE ME," Kerry said.

No it just can't be :eek: :eek:

I hope he doesn't bring it into the political aspect of the White House. I don't care if he hangs rosaries and uses priests instead of preachers. But he better not use his faith to direct policy like 'W'rong has.

MJDuncan1982 said:
I hope he doesn't bring it into the political aspect of the White House. I don't care if he hangs rosaries and uses priests instead of preachers. But he better not use his faith to direct policy like 'W'rong has.

MJ I dont' think he is sincere about this, it would seem he is trying to appeal to religious voters..........So the real question is why???

Bonnie said:
MJ I dont' think he is sincere about this, it would seem he is trying to appeal to religious voters..........So the real question is why???

Why appeal to religious voters, probably for their votes. All politicians have to whore themselves out to us.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Why appeal to religious voters, probably for their votes. All politicians have to whore themselves out to us.

Thank You for proving yet another of my points ;)

More proof that liberals are completely full of shit. Chastise bush for openly admitting that he prays to God everyday and looks for his guidance. Praise Kerry for "whoring" himself to the religious crowd to get their votes.

Absolute proof that all you liberals care about is winning. You better be carefuly, you might get what you wish for and take this country down with you. Unfortunately i think thats what most of you are looking to do.

Read between the lines.

The man has no faith. You cannot be a Catholic and support abortion. Faith has to be the highest priority in a person's life, otherwise it is worthless. By definition, kerry has no faith because he puts aside one of the most important tenets of his faith and tries to rationalize doing so.

So the "faith" kerry wants to take into the White House is a "faith" of convenience and expediency. Much like the rest of his morals and ethics, his "faith" appears and disappears on command. His "faith" changes with his venue. There is no doubt in my mind that any "faith" kerry professes will disappear faster that a wisp of smoke in a hurricane if he gets elected.

That, of course, will make liberals very happy. They loathe and fear the faith of any religion because the teachings of most faiths proclaim that there are indeed absolute standards of good and evil. A concept which liberals abhor.

I don't care if he brings his faith(I think it's referred to as selective Catholicism) into the Whitehouse , I just hope he leaves the wife at home in one of their many mansions. Oh yeah, and leave the hip spandex at home too.

insein said:
More proof that liberals are completely full of shit. Chastise bush for openly admitting that he prays to God everyday and looks for his guidance. Praise Kerry for "whoring" himself to the religious crowd to get their votes.

Absolute proof that all you liberals care about is winning. You better be carefuly, you might get what you wish for and take this country down with you. Unfortunately i think thats what most of you are looking to do.

Did I praise Kerry for whoring himself out? Did I even mention him specifically? All politicians do it. Love it or hate it though it is how the system works.

You seem to be combining people in this attack, which doesn't work.

Kerry did it but don't even assume for a second Bush doesn't do it too.

What goes on in your head when you post something like that? Don't you see how easily it is to find error?

MJDuncan1982 said:
Did I praise Kerry for whoring himself out? Did I even mention him specifically? All politicians do it. Love it or hate it though it is how the system works.

You seem to be combining people in this attack, which doesn't work.

Kerry did it but don't even assume for a second Bush doesn't do it too.

What goes on in your head when you post something like that? Don't you see how easily it is to find error?

What has Bush whored himself out as? Has he blatantly gone goose hunting 2 weeks befor the election to persuade everyone that he's pro gun? Has he gone to catholic and baptist churches to persuade everyone that he's of both faiths and a strong man of God? Has he gone wind-surfing, snowboarding, etc to persuade everyone that he's young and hip?

NO!! He's been the President of the United States. He's campaigned on issues, not fluff. What goes on in my head when i think of liberals is how you get away with your blatant hypocracies.

insein said:
What has Bush whored himself out as? Has he blatantly gone goose hunting 2 weeks befor the election to persuade everyone that he's pro gun? Has he gone to catholic and baptist churches to persuade everyone that he's of both faiths and a strong man of God? Has he gone wind-surfing, snowboarding, etc to persuade everyone that he's young and hip?

NO!! He's been the President of the United States. He's campaigned on issues, not fluff. What goes on in my head when i think of liberals is how you get away with your blatant hypocracies.

Man if you don't think that any person must whore themselves out to get elected in this country you are living in a dream world.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Man if you don't think that any person must whore themselves out to get elected in this country you are living in a dream world.

I guess kerry just does it better huh?

If I am understanding all this correctly. Bush having his faith is bad because he lives it and it influences who he is. Kerry saying he has faith isnt a problem because he is lying about it?

If I am understanding all this correctly. Bush having his faith is bad because he lives it and it influences who he is. Kerry saying he has faith isnt a problem because he is lying about it?

A trait liberals like Duncan look for in a candidate. Lie your ass off to get where you need to get to. Yet they accuse Bush of lieing and believing in his Faith. I don't think they know what hypocracy means.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Didn't say that either. I don't know who does it better.

Trying to find some way to make this partisan are we?

I really don't have to try, it just is, for all of us?

Merlin1047 said:
Read between the lines.

The man has no faith. You cannot be a Catholic and support abortion. Faith has to be the highest priority in a person's life, otherwise it is worthless. By definition, kerry has no faith because he puts aside one of the most important tenets of his faith and tries to rationalize doing so.

So the "faith" kerry wants to take into the White House is a "faith" of convenience and expediency. Much like the rest of his morals and ethics, his "faith" appears and disappears on command. His "faith" changes with his venue. There is no doubt in my mind that any "faith" kerry professes will disappear faster that a wisp of smoke in a hurricane if he gets elected.

That, of course, will make liberals very happy. They loathe and fear the faith of any religion because the teachings of most faiths proclaim that there are indeed absolute standards of good and evil. A concept which liberals abhor.

abortions on the White House lawn... Goodbye Easter Egg Roll hello forcips and scalpel...."I'm sorry Mam could you push a little harder I can't reach the head to kill him yet"..

phadras said:
abortions on the White House lawn... Goodbye Easter Egg Roll hello forcips and scalpel...."I'm sorry Mam could you push a little harder I can't reach the head to kill him yet"..

Excuse me, phadras - I think you mean, "...to kill IT yet.".

Forum List

Back