Kerry to announce VP tuesday

Originally posted by Kathianne
I heard Edwards, but do I care? If the Dems win, I'm going to find me a new hobby! :D
I'll be sedated for 4 years. See ya in '08!! :p:

http://www.vodkapundit.com/archives/006074.php#006074

[/quote]July 06, 2004

Okay, So My Last Prediction Wasn't Great...

... but I'll stand by this one: Hillary Clinton is very, very, VERY pissed off right now. Not because she wanted the Kerry VP slot herself (she didn't), but because there's now a formidable primary opponent who can legitimately claim to be "next" in line for the Dems, whether in 2008 or 2012.

Her Secret Service agents and staff flunkies are ducking for cover even as I type...

Posted by Will Collier at 06:36 AM[/quote]

July 06, 2004

Okay, So My Last Prediction Wasn't Great...

... but I'll stand by this one: Hillary Clinton is very, very, VERY pissed off right now. Not because she wanted the Kerry VP slot herself (she didn't), but because there's now a formidable primary opponent who can legitimately claim to be "next" in line for the Dems, whether in 2008 or 2012.

Her Secret Service agents and staff flunkies are ducking for cover even as I type...

Posted by Will Collier at 06:36 AM[/quote]
[/QUOTE]

Im not so sure about that. Edwards is the VP because the Clintons want him to be. I think they are counting on both being destroyed by this election and since Edwards wont have political office in 08 it wont be easy for him to try.

If Kerry wins,and something happens to him,I'mscared for this country and it's national defense. Can you imagine John Edwards (a trial lawyer) in charge of national defense?!!!! I think I'll play like Alec Baldwin and move to Canada! heehee! Or was that Barbara Streisand?

Kerry is bad enough,but Edwards?!

Forum List

Back