Kerry threatens, again with lawyers

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
From the Brokaw interview over the weekend.....

Brokaw: "What's also important to the American people is the integrity of the election system and there are lots of anticipations of things going wrong, votes not being counted right, people being rejected from the polls in both parties Are you confident that this can be solved on Tuesday or do you think this will have to be settled in the courts?"

Kerry: "Oh, I don't think it's going to be settled in the courts. You know, I've got 10,000 lawyers who are going to be out there in America on Election Day working to protect people's constitutional rights. We're not trying to stop anybody from voting. We want to make sure people vote."

This guy sounds more and more like me to the blowhard that promises to come and do some work at your house, and then continually shows up late, only to keep making the promises, and then bails out of the project completely because it is too tough. I don't trust this guy at all!!!!!

Fmr jarhead said:
From the Brokaw interview over the weekend.....

This guy sounds more and more like me to the blowhard that promises to come and do some work at your house, and then continually shows up late, only to keep making the promises, and then bails out of the project completely because it is too tough. I don't trust this guy at all!!!!!

And we can all be grateful that HIS lawyers are fair and balanced and will protect Republican rights too :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
And we can all be grateful that HIS lawyers are fair and balanced and will protect Republican rights too :rolleyes:

I think some of his lawyers fought to suppress the GI vote in PA. Good thing, they have no stake in this election right? :mad:

no1tovote4 said:
I think some of his lawyers fought to suppress the GI vote in PA. Good thing, they have no stake in this election right? :mad:

yup--and now a Clinton appointee has ruled that it is unconstitutional to have reps from both parties present at the polls to ensure proper pocedure is followed. This has been done for over 50 years. Is this asking for voter irregularities or what? :chains:

Forum List

Back