Kerry thinks Bush/Republicans are desperate

tim_duncan2000

Jan 11, 2004
"They have a picture of Hitler in an ad with me?" Mr. Kerry said. Laughing, he linked the advertisement to Vice President Dick Cheney's use of an expletive in a testy encounter on the Senate floor last week with Patrick J. Leahy, Democrat of Vermont.

"I guess they're getting desperate," Mr. Kerry said, citing Mr. Cheney's use of that profanity and adding that "they're going on the Internet with wild ads.''

Link
Give me a break. MoveOn.org (an anti-Bush group that Kerry's wife has given money to) first had a Hitler ad. Were they "desperate" too? Also, didn't Kerry use profanity in a Rolling Stone article when he described Bush's handling of the Iraq situation? And didn't he also curse at a Secret Service agent when he fell while skiing?

And about them getting desperate. Aren't Democrats/liberals getting desperate when they latch on to movies like The Day After Tomorrow (very exaggerated and little more than a CG special effects extravaganza) and Fahrenheit 9/11 (a movie filled with inaccuracies, 'creative' editing, and outright lies)?
"They've spent $85 million in negative, distorting, misleading ads over the course of the last months," the senator said.

"I intend to keep talking about the things that are important to America, not going down into the mud," he said. "And I'm sorry they are."
Oh but I guess it's okay when Terry McAuliffe (the DNC chair helping Kerry) makes up BS about Bush being AWOL and when Kerry says that "These guys are the most crooked, lying group I've ever seen" referring to Republicans. I guess that's not going down into the mud. :rolleyes: There also many groups not officially part of the Kerry campaign that have come up with negative, misleading ads, and I'm sure Kerry doesn't mind those.

Straight out of that good ole reliable Democratic playbook. Page 3.

"Place your own faults onto your enemy to make them appear to be the liars. "

Works on the gullable sheep. Most people can see through the Bull though. Why do people support this a-hole? Now thats the real mystery.

Originally posted by insein
Straight out of that good ole reliable Democratic playbook. Page 3.

"Place your own faults onto your enemy to make them appear to be the liars. "

Works on the gullable sheep. Most people can see through the Bull though. Why do people support this a-hole? Now thats the real mystery.

Sounds like Bully to me! :p:

Forum List

Back