Kerry thinks Bush/Republicans are desperate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tim_duncan2000, Jun 29, 2004.

1. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Give me a break. MoveOn.org (an anti-Bush group that Kerry's wife has given money to) first had a Hitler ad. Were they "desperate" too? Also, didn't Kerry use profanity in a Rolling Stone article when he described Bush's handling of the Iraq situation? And didn't he also curse at a Secret Service agent when he fell while skiing?

And about them getting desperate. Aren't Democrats/liberals getting desperate when they latch on to movies like The Day After Tomorrow (very exaggerated and little more than a CG special effects extravaganza) and Fahrenheit 9/11 (a movie filled with inaccuracies, 'creative' editing, and outright lies)?
    Oh but I guess it's okay when Terry McAuliffe (the DNC chair helping Kerry) makes up BS about Bush being AWOL and when Kerry says that "These guys are the most crooked, lying group I've ever seen" referring to Republicans. I guess that's not going down into the mud. :rolleyes: There also many groups not officially part of the Kerry campaign that have come up with negative, misleading ads, and I'm sure Kerry doesn't mind those.

2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Straight out of that good ole reliable Democratic playbook. Page 3.

"Place your own faults onto your enemy to make them appear to be the liars. "

Works on the gullable sheep. Most people can see through the Bull though. Why do people support this a-hole? Now thats the real mystery.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sounds like Bully to me! :p:

4. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Personally, I'm desperate to see John Kerry fade back into anonymity and take that fat headed Ted Kennedy with him.