Kerry: The Public Is Uninformed

"You aren't voting for us because you're too stupid"

Can't imagine why the American people aren't jumping on board to support politicians with that line of thinking.

Just because they are at the far side of the political spectrum from liberals does not mean they're extremists. The majority of the people are sick of liberals and want them out. What it shows is that your buds have been identified as extremists themselves, and the majority of the people are giving them the boot.

When the majority speaks, it's not extremism. The majority of all parties is booting the extremists out, and it's about time.

The far right wing base of the GOP is not the majority nor representative of what America wants.

Apparently, what Allie posted went right over your liberal head, Dog.

Just because they are at the far side of the political spectrum from liberals does not mean they're extremists. The majority of the people are sick of liberals and want them out. What it shows is that your buds have been identified as extremists themselves, and the majority of the people are giving them the boot.

When the majority speaks, it's not extremism. The majority of all parties is booting the extremists out, and it's about time.

The far right wing base of the GOP is not the majority nor representative of what America wants.

A fact verified by the Poll released by the AP today. Americans want more.. Not repeal or other Tea Bagger hogwash. They see the number of people who oppose more than those that support, and automatically think It's an endorsement of them and their ideas to repeal.. Ha, hardly.

"You aren't voting for us because you're too stupid"

Can't imagine why the American people aren't jumping on board to support politicians with that line of thinking.

Elitists like Kerry think we're all a bunch of Homer Simpsons.

:dig:

Every time they open their mouths they give this away.

They just keep digging this hole for themselves. They can't understand why all of the lies aren't working anymore.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2775458 said:
'It just continues the Democrats’ theme that the reason people are upset is because they don’t understand. They’re not smart enough. That sort of rhetoric just gets people even more upset,” said Jacobson'

Yup!

IF it is the truth, they must be mad at themselves for being ignorant and shallow and not paying attention to their government.

So I guess now the people who tried to shrug off Obama's election by blaming it on uninformed people who just fell for his good speeches, or voted for him because he's black, blah blah,

are now going to call Kerry an idiot for saying essentially the same thing?

Ironic.

What Kerry is saying is that uniformed voters are misdirecting their anger at the Democrats.

So, it is another "it's all the Republicans fault" rant. A.k.a., same old shit.

How many Americans, for example, do you think know that only 10% of the 2009 deficit can be blamed solely on President Obama's policies?

A fact verified by the Poll released by the AP today. Americans want more.. Not repeal or other Tea Bagger hogwash. They see the number of people who oppose more than those that support, and automatically think It's an endorsement of them and their ideas to repeal.. Ha, hardly.

For heavens sake, kid, facts are NOT verified by polls. Try not to be stupid, there's a good boy.

Remember folks, it's okay to call the public uninformed, if it helps your side:

I agree. Those that care have to go and work this at the grassroots level. I have been.:D

Benefits: GW has better chance of reelection; comp dinner and rally tickets :cool: ; nice class of guys to date :p:

LOL! Good hunting and pecking. And I have a national audience? :cool: I'm not running for office.
Does GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard have a big enough audience for you?

Of course, everyone knows only CON$ are allowed to call the American people stupid ignorant klutzes for the crime of voting for someone CON$ have been programmed to hate! :cuckoo:

September 3, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's a sad shame we've got so many stupid people in this country that we have to deal with, but we do.

April 2, 2008
RUSH: I keep telling people: The most expensive commodity we have in this country is ignorance, not gasoline, not rice, not wheat, not corn. The most expensive commodity we have is the ignorance of way too many Americans.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

December 6, 2007
RUSH: As I said yesterday, the most expensive commodity in this country is ignorance. We pay more for ignorance than anybody could dare calculate. They are exploiting that ignorance about climate science. They demonize capitalism. "Democratic governments have no choice but to cater to the ignorance/alarm/hypocrisy engendered in their electorates.
Now, what is meant by that is, here we're a democracy, and people run for office and they get elected... on the ignorance the average American has

May 2, 2008
RUSH: And I'm thinking, if I'm your average, ignorant klutz American -- you know, there are too many ignorant people, the most expensive commodity --

Remember folks, it's okay to call the public uninformed, if it helps your side:

LOL! Good hunting and pecking. And I have a national audience? :cool: I'm not running for office.
Does GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard have a big enough audience for you?

Of course, everyone knows only CON$ are allowed to call the American people stupid ignorant klutzes for the crime of voting for someone CON$ have been programmed to hate! :cuckoo:

hahahah, and the hardon for Rush goes on.:lol::cuckoo:

People just don't realize an annual $1.5 trillion deficit (that's $5,000 for every US citizen) is good for them

So I guess now the people who tried to shrug off Obama's election by blaming it on uninformed people who just fell for his good speeches, or voted for him because he's black, blah blah,

are now going to call Kerry an idiot for saying essentially the same thing?

Ironic.

What Kerry is saying is that uniformed voters are misdirecting their anger at the Democrats.

So, it is another "it's all the Republicans fault" rant. A.k.a., same old shit.

How many Americans, for example, do you think know that only 10% of the 2009 deficit can be blamed solely on President Obama's policies?

Obama and the Dems own the organization outright.

They can close the Tennessee Valley Authority, Farmers Home Administration and sell off Fannie and Freddie anytime they want

You have a foreign and Arab owned news network that is running anti American propaganda 24/7.

Democrats haven't learned the power of propaganda the way Republicans have.

You have Americans defending BP for raping our coastline.

You have Americans defending Health Care CEO's getting a paycheck of 73 million.

You have Americans wanting to deregulate clean air and clean water.

You have Americans hating gays and wanting to limit women's rights.

You have Americans believing mysticism over science.

This is the power of propaganda. Democrats have to get off their asses and "teach".

But it IS representative of the Republican Party. 90%.

You have a foreign and Arab owned news network that is running anti American propaganda 24/7.

Democrats haven't learned the power of propaganda the way Republicans have.

You have Americans defending BP for raping our coastline.

You have Americans defending Health Care CEO's getting a paycheck of 73 million.

You have Americans wanting to deregulate clean air and clean water.

You have Americans hating gays and wanting to limit women's rights.

You have Americans believing mysticism over science.

This is the power of propaganda. Democrats have to get off their asses and "teach".

Why do you hate Arabs and foreigners?

Americans are misinformed without doubt.

Those most highly misinformed Americans are usually the most partisan among us.

We basically only have TWO brands of koolaide to choose from, after all.

The GOP economic myth poison and the DEM brand of economic myth poison.

Forum List

Back