Kerry the Astronaut

I don't get it. How could these photos be used to smear Kerry? Nasa said they took the photos and sent them on to Kerry's people to be approved. Why would they leak these photos? Yeah, Kerry looks like an idiot, but he didn't need to put on the outfit for that to happen.
I don't know why, but I got this thing in the pit of my gutt that says that Kerry's people "leaked" these photos to turn around and blame yet another leak on the Repubs. Just a guess though.

Hey, it's Kerry's campaign that is trying to say that the GOP put them 'out there'!

Kathianne said:
Hey, it's Kerry's campaign that is trying to say that the GOP put them 'out there'!
On my local news this morning, it was being reported that "there was no media present, so the photos must be an inside leak at NASA" or something to that effect.

He is a Sentator, NASA is a governmental agency - Senators visit governmental agencies. BFD!

Kathianne said:
It's only a matter of time before Kerry's people claimed he was 'set up' by the GOP, http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc7.htm

problem was, not true.

http://mediaarchive.ksc.nasa.gov/search.cfm?cat=4

scroll down.

Right on target, my dear!

Kerry campaign manager Mary Beth Cahill claims 'dirty tricks' by NASA after it released 'surprise' photographs showing the Dem presidential hopeful dressed in a space suit crawling through a rocket hatch.

Cahill, asked by FOXNEWS whether it was a dirty trick, said: 'Well, what do you think?' No photos were supposed to be taken, she said.

They call this the "bunny suit" at NASA.

kerrynasa.JPG

We may as well get used to it and be honest. BOTH sides will trash out the other side. It's what I have come to expect from our political parties. The truth DOES NOT MATTER. Who ever can create the image that most people will get out and vote for will win. Being rich and good looking will get you half the way to the presidency. Look at the Hollywood who are considering entring politics!

I still don't see what's wrong with any of the real pictures.

Woody Allen's "Everything you always wanted to know about sex".... In fact the first time I saw the photo I thought it was a fark from the movie...Truly priceless like Dukakis in the "Tank shot".......

phadras said:
Woody Allen's "Everything you always wanted to know about sex".... In fact the first time I saw the photo I thought it was a fark from the movie...Truly priceless like Dukakis in the "Tank shot".......

LMAO------way better than oompa loompas !!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I give up. What's so bad about that? I mean, so what if he looks like someone slipped a giant condom over him? That's appropriate since the country needs protection from kerry.

I doubt that the Republicans would try to use anything this silly. Without a doubt, it would backfire.

Merlin1047 said:
I give up. What's so bad about that? I mean, so what if he looks like someone slipped a giant condom over him? That's appropriate since the country needs protection from kerry.

I doubt that the Republicans would try to use anything this silly. Without a doubt, it would backfire.

I might be wrong, but I think the analogy is to a 'swimmer'. Might be mistaken! :eek:

JIHADTHIS said:
Uncle Ted? :funnyface

LOL! Think we have come full circle! Jimmy Carter is to failed foreign policy as:

Forum List

Back