Kerry testimony

Anyone watching? What is going on?

To TNHarley: John Kerry’s track record highlights an unhealthy lack of curiosity in the major press. There has to be a lot of Americans qualified to be secretary of state —— maybe even one or two Democrats who will put the country ahead of the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). So why did Hussein & Biden pick a guy with Kerry’s disgraceful conduct in his background? The MSM is not interested in finding out.

More importantly, why is Kerry’s confirmation a cinch? I refuse to believe he will be confirmed for no other reason than membership in the Senate’s Old Boys Club. Hussein & Biden must be convinced that Kerry’s treason after he returned from Vietnam will be forgiven.

Last edited:

To TNHarley: John Kerry’s track record highlights an unhealthy lack of curiosity in the major press. There has to be a lot of Americans qualified to be secretary of state —— maybe even one or two Democrats who will put the country ahead of the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). So why did Hussein & Biden pick a guy with Kerry’s disgraceful conduct his background? The MSM is not interested in finding out.

More importantly, why is Kerry’s confirmation a cinch? I refuse to believe he will be confirmed for no other reason than membership in the Senate’s Old Boys Club. Hussein & Biden must be convinced that Kerry’s treason after he returned from Vietnam will be forgiven.

Check this out. I never heard of this! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
INDICT JOHN KERRY FOR TREASON, MR. ATTORNEY GENERAL

To TNHarley: John Kerry’s track record highlights an unhealthy lack of curiosity in the major press. There has to be a lot of Americans qualified to be secretary of state —— maybe even one or two Democrats who will put the country ahead of the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). So why did Hussein & Biden pick a guy with Kerry’s disgraceful conduct his background? The MSM is not interested in finding out.

Check this out. I never heard of this! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
INDICT JOHN KERRY FOR TREASON, MR. ATTORNEY GENERAL

To TNHarley: Good link. I’ll put it in my file for future use when Democrats accuse me of inventing things.

If you have the time to spare you might pick up more about Kerry in these threads:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back