Kerry. Swifting for Dollars!

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Well, the flip floper is back and still providing great comedy

I would love to see The Dems nominate him again, even though he does not have a chance in hell

Kerry is pushing his global warming book (BTW, there was a huge crowd of 250:rofl:

At least his book signing was not cancelled due to snow

Kerry reopens door to possible presidential run

DENVER - Sen. John Kerry (D-Massachusetts) reopened the door to a possible 2008 presidential campaign during a book signing in Denver and then again, in an interview with 9NEWS.

The 2004 Democratic nominee told a crowd of more than 250 at the Tattered Cover bookstore in lower downtown Denver that he had no desire to endorse any candidate for the office right now, choosing to wait to see how they addressed the issue of global warming.

Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, are finishing up a nationwide tour to promote their book, "This Moment on Earth," which highlights successful efforts at the local level to better the environment.

Afterwards, while answering a question from a viewer on the program YOUR SHOW about why he chose not to run, Kerry said he had decided it wasn't the right time.

"Could that change?" Kerry said. "It might. It may change over years. It may change over months. I can't tell you, but I've said very clearly I don't consider myself out of it forever."

Colorado's leading Republican chuckled at the news Kerry may embark on another presidential run and insisted, just like in 2004, he would not win Colorado.

"I would welcome John Kerry to the presidential race," said Colorado Republican Party Chairman Dick Wadhams. "He would fit right in with the current crop of candidates on the other side. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, John Kerry, they all represent a really left-wing viewpoint of the Democratic Party."

When asked whether he expected that decision to change in time for the 2008 race, Kerry said, "If suddenly the field changed or the dynamics of the nation shifted, who knows? You might look at it differently, but I don't see that. I don't foresee that. That's not where I am today and that's not what I'm doing."

Kerry lost the 2004 race after winning the second most number of votes for a presidential candidate in history. President George W. Bush has the distinction of winning the most votes ever in a presidential race.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=68145

Forum List

Back