Kerry supporters now resorting to road rage...

lolita715 said:
he was not elected the first time

This is a PERFECT example of why you ARE uneducated. How about you now show us your superior intellect by explaining to us how Bush wasn't elected in 2000 by having the needed electoral count to become President. I'll be waiting for you to share your knowledge...

lolita715 said:
he was not elected the first time

At the risk of repeating this adnaseum.......Bush did win, every recount had him ahead including all the media outlets who did their own independent recounts..........
Additionally I remember all the media giving FLA to Al Gore before all votes had been counted, which very likely caused many on the west coast to not vote for Bush thinking Gore already won the election.

Also a lot of the military vote was not counted which mostly went to Bush when finally counted...........

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimnyc said:
This is a PERFECT example of why you ARE uneducated. How about you now show us your superior intellect by explaining to us how Bush wasn't elected in 2000 by having the needed electoral count to become President. I'll be waiting for you to share your knowledge...
If Al Gore would have one, every Republican would have been bitching for the past four years. You would not just except it after the 2000 election, and Iam not either

Bonnie said:
That is GREAT!!!!!!!!! Im going to print it and use if you don't mind???

Thank you very much Bonnie!!!! No, I don't mind, actually I'm flattered that you want to use it!

lolita715 said:
If Al Gore would have one, every Republican would have been bitching for the past four years. You would not just except it after the 2000 election, and Iam not either

You said he wasn't elected. I don't want your whining and bitching, I expect answers supported with facts and sources.

lolita715 said:

What does that have to do with the facts??????????????

lolita715 said:

Wrong fricken' homonym again! Arrrrrgh! I am sorry this wouldn't bother me so much if the girl didn't brag about her education at UWisconsin. Truly I am not a grammar nazi either, it simply bugs me how somebody can talk about how educated they are and provide so many reasons why I should believe the opposite.

one should be won.

I cannot believe you can get a passing grade on any paper in college if you cannot tell the difference between homonyms.

As to your post, that is fine so long as you know it is only rhetoric and therefore moot especially with the evidence on the other side.

lolita715 said:

There is a difference between a matter of opinion versus a matter of fact. You are presuming that Republicans would be bitching en-masse like the Democrats have. However, no one can say that would have been the case with any certainty. In fact, the opposite may have happened.

And to answer your accusation that Bush "wasn't elected", here is a previous post of mine.....

Yes, he did win fairly, Oh Great Head of Cement.

There were scores of recounts all of which picked Bush as the winner.

Not satisfied with the outcome, the Gore campaign took the issue to court. The Florida Supreme Court also ruled in Bush's favor.

Not satisfied with the outcome, the Gore campaign appealed to the Supreme Court and by a 5-4 decision, Bush, yet again, was chosen as the winner.

Alll of this was done "above the table" in accordance with the Laws of the Land. There was no conspiracy, no dark covert plot to overthrow the government hatched in Crawford, Texas. Furthermore, Karl Rove is not the Dark Lord of the Sith or Sauron, the Lord of Mordor.

To paraphrase the Bard...."The fault is not in your stars but in your selves".

The real problem is that you and your fellow Lefties is that you are sore losers. You lefties have been perseverating on this issue and refuse to acknowledge the facts. In the process, you and your fellow lefties been subjecting me and the rest of the country to four years of the Great Liberal Temper Tantrum.

You and your fellow lefties are the best example of the well known definition of insanity which is doing something 1000 times and expecting a different result on the 1001st.

By doing so with this issue, the Iraq war, the so-called "war on poverty" and so on, you have demonstrated beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt that the Left is unfit to have anything to do with the leadership of this country. You simply cannot be trusted to engage in any meaningful debate.

Shattered said:
Well, we may not have "free", but we have the right to "speech" ... It equates to the cost of a new paint job, or in some cases, a whole new car..

Pathetic, isn't it?

so true. at the time, i was actually thinking of waiting for him to come over the bridge, and get in front of him, and hit the brakes. there were no other cars on the road, so there would be no witnesses. who's to say he didn't do it on purpose? :D either way, it would be his fault, and I would get a new car out of the whole thing.

i actually have called the highway patrol on several people in the last few weeks. this is the only one with Kerry stickers, but i would not doubt Kerry suporters are in the other cars driving recklessly, and harassing not only me, but other drivers(who have Bush/Cheney stickers). i actually have a card for one specific officer because my best friend's uncle is a MN HP. So I call his office, and they send someone out. All I have to do is tell them my area, and if possible, I keep trailing the guy.

Forum List

Back