Kerry supporters make little girl cry

Yes the child has no idea who Bush is other than that he is the President. When your a kid, the president is a mythical figure to you. Kinda of like Mickey Mouse and Ronald McDonald. She doesnt know politics or any of this bullshit. She just was helping her dad hold a sign. Then some asshole takes it from her violently and rips it up. Whats a 3 year old to think?

It was a union thug too. Sons of bitches dont know when to stop. Not all union members are democrat assholes but the ones at these rallys are there to terrorize any opposing views. Freedom of Speech my ass. They dont even know the meaning of the words.

Liberal democrats seem to be getting more and more insane. How desperate do you have to be to do that to an innocent child? People are afraid to put Bush/Cheney stickers on their car out of fear of getting keyed at the very least? (By the way, I proudly display TWO Bush campaign stickets!! Come n get me!!)

GWBfan said:
Liberal democrats seem to be getting more and more insane. How desperate do you have to be to do that to an innocent child? People are afraid to put Bush/Cheney stickers on their car out of fear of getting keyed at the very least? (By the way, I proudly display TWO Bush campaign stickets!! Come n get me!!)

haha my dad still has a Bush Quayle 92 sticker on his bumper. he hasnt put the new sticker on but we have two Bush stickers on. one for 41 and one from 2000. and he was like if i put another one on im deffinately going to be keyed. and i was just like would we even notice if someone did key the car? (its old)

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/091804X.shtml

Apparently some democrats bloggers are claiming this incident was staged and the guy in the Union shirt was a family member pretending to be a mean old democrat. Well its an interesting take on the story. changes things alittle if its true. But quite frankly i dont see how the guy looks anything like the person in the family picture. If they are going to claim that they should get a better pic.

Apparently some democrats bloggers are claiming this incident was staged and the guy in the Union shirt was a family member pretending to be a mean old democrat. Well its an interesting take on the story. changes things alittle if its true. But quite frankly i dont see how the guy looks anything like the person in the family picture. If they are going to claim that they should get a better pic.

Yeah the rumour mills are a-turnin! I just heard this evening that the guy has a history of this and isn't a dem but is actually a REPUBLICAN and the offender who appears to have torn up the sign is actually his son. They quoted a "history" of this guy filing similar complaints at liberal rally's in past years..
Hmm ..looks like we better have CBS investigate this!!!

GWBfan said:
Yeah the rumour mills are a-turnin! I just heard this evening that the guy has a history of this and isn't a dem but is actually a REPUBLICAN and the offender who appears to have torn up the sign is actually his son. They quoted a "history" of this guy filing similar complaints at liberal rally's in past years..
Hmm ..looks like we better have CBS investigate this!!!

Glenn Beck spoke with the guy and asked him if it was a hoax. apparently he goes to many rallys. Some go without incident and some go with altercations but he said hes never had his girl assaulted.

At this point, are you going to believe anything a Democrat says? If they thought the earth being round was a benefit to the Republicans, they would claim it was square.

Jimmyeatworld said:
At this point, are you going to believe anything a Democrat says? If they thought the earth being round was a benefit to the Republicans, they would claim it was square.

True, but i honestly dont know what to think on this one. If its staged i dont want to be like Dan Rather and forged documents. Id rather keep my integrity. But if not well why not. Still dont think that guy looks like the kid they are indicating in the photo.

Looks like the Dems are out of luck again. Their attempt to claim Mr. Parlock staged the incident with his son isnt panning out.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040920-123841-6820r.htm

Looks like there are problems with the blogger. I didnt think that union worker looked like the guys kids in the picture. I was debating this on the hannity forum and the Democrats there couldnt even agree which of the man's children it was supposed to be.

The Union has apologized as well as the Kerry campaign.

On Friday, IUPAT's president, James A. Wilson, issued this statement: "What happened in Huntington, W.Va., yesterday is an affront to everything we, as a union, pride ourselves to represent. We extend our apologies to the Parlock family, especially Sophia, for the distress one of our overzealous members caused them."

In fact the Union has found the man it was who did it.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000535.htm

They didnt identify him there.

I think the blogger owes Mr Parlock and his children an aplogy as well.

Forum List

Back