Kerry supporters make little girl cry

There aren't words for the kind of rotten bastards that would do this....

137241375312.jpg

Three-year-old Sophia Parlock cries while seated on the shoulders of her father, Phil Parlock, after having their Bush-Cheney sign torn up by Kerry-Edwards supporters on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2004, at the Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W.Va. Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards (news - web sites) made a brief stop at the airport as he concluded his two-day bus tour to locations in West Virginia and Ohio. (AP Photo/Randy Snyder)

fuzzykitten99 said:
if anyone did something like that to my son and made him cry, they would find themselves on the business end of my husband's construction-worker fist and steel-toe boots.

Then he would go and load down their driveway with a 1000 45lb sandbags. :happy2:

Yeah that would probably be my first instinct as well. But i think it would be more fun suing them from assault and battery, in fact i wonder if Kerry can be held liable for the actions of this one person since it was at an event for His running mate....You can tell im way getting into law school when im thinking about all the different law suits i could start.

Yeah that would probably be my first instinct as well. But i think it would be more fun suing them from assault and battery, in fact i wonder if Kerry can be held liable for the actions of this one person since it was at an event for His running mate....You can tell im way getting into law school when im thinking about all the different law suits i could start.

Don't scare me like that , AV !!! :eek2:

dilloduck said:
Don't scare me like that , AV !!! :eek2:

Well sorry. I think ive decided that there might be a case against the Kerry camp if the person who did it was a campaign worker...otherwise im not so sure.

I don't care who you support or hate, you gotta have one stone cold emotionless heart not to feel saddened at the look on that little girls face.

DKSuddeth said:
I don't care who you support or hate, you gotta have one stone cold emotionless heart not to feel saddened at the look on that little girls face.

yeah well you can tell the guy who did it is enjoying it so he has to have a cold cold heart.

Mr. Phil Parlock, the little girl's dad, apparently ran for the school board in Huntington this year. Here's some info on him. I wonder if we could get something going for his daughter... maybe a bumper sticker/sign mailing campaign.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/2004/April/05/LNtop1.htm

Phil Parlock
District: 3
Family: married; 10 children -- two at Marshall University, seven in Cabell County Schools and a 3-year-old at home.
Resides: 6900 Merritts Creek, Huntington, WV 25702-9754
Education: Attended high school in Pennsylvania; received a bachelor’s degree in science from Penn State in 1979.
Political experience: Fourth attempt at Board of Education.
Professional background: real estate salesman; worked in real estate appraisal, state and federal government.
Community service: Volunteer for Boy Scouts, NAACP, Junior Achievement, Huntington City Mission.

She's the same age as my two so they've really not outgrown anything she may be interested with, but I'm sure I can come up with something!! :D

Well I'm thinking more of replacing what the Kerry thugs took from her... all the Bush memorabilia she could ever want! It will be nice for fer to have while Bush serves four more years in the White House! :D

gop_jeff said:
Well I'm thinking more of replacing what the Kerry thugs took from her... all the Bush memorabilia she could ever want! It will be nice for fer to have while Bush serves four more years in the White House! :D

oh - frankly, I believe she was more scared of them stealin' her shit than she was upset they took a GWB sign... :)

either way - i'm down for a $10-spot. Collect the funds, Jeff, then buy her something nice!

Here's my idea: everyone can see the address. (post #11) Those who feel so inclined would mail a Bush-Cheney sticker (or pin, or sign, etc.) to Sophia Parlock at said address. Cheap for you, free for them (to paraphrase Carrot Top), and you've made a little girl happy.

gop_jeff said:
Here's my idea: everyone can see the address. (post #11) Those who feel so inclined would mail a Bush-Cheney sticker (or pin, or sign, etc.) to Sophia Parlock at said address. Cheap for you, free for them (to paraphrase Carrot Top), and you've made a little girl happy.

or her Dad happy. :)

gop_jeff said:

Im in, I can get signs and stickers, and pins.............

Forum List

Back