Kerry Supporter? OMG!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Lots of links, scroll down nearly a 1/4 way down: http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110005529

Excerpt:

2. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    "Kerry was letting them sail by as if he planned to get to first base on a walk. That may be how he hopes to win the presidency as well"

I think that's what he's been hoping for. Boy, is he in for a surprise come November.

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    :wtf: There are so many problems with this line.

First, as pointed out, its not funny.

Second, its showing how detached he is from the common man because men dont talk in bathrooms, the go in, do their business. maybe wash their hands and then get out. I mean what kind of man walks up to another man when he is pissing and introduces himself?

Third, I have a hard time believing John Kerry would ever "degrade" himself to step into a public restroom. His pride wouldnt allow himself to look so common. Besides even if he did hed probably have the secret service guys there keeping people away.

4. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    That or he probably has his fancy bus or motorhome always nearby wherever he goes so he can use that bathroom (like some actress, I can't remember who) or he has someone go check out the nearby facilities beforehand so Kerry knows where the nearest, cleanest bathrooms are.

I love hearing stuff like that from people who support Kerry. I hope more and more people read comments like that so Kerry goes down in flames.

5. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    You know, I have a LOT of trouble accepting this little kerry tale. (get it?)

If someone was on the crapper and dared to rip off a semi-loud fart he'd be looking down the barrels of at least half a dozen secret service pistols in two seconds flat.

But then again, the only way I'd shake kerry's hand would be if I'd just had my johnson in it. Maybe that's why he's so popular in the toilet.