Kerry Should Be Medicated

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Just a quick thought after listening to this idiot trying to respond to Bushs' speech this morning the Iraq situation.

Kerry sounded like a guilty child caught doing wrong in class and FORCED to write on the chalkboard, over and over, "I, and my party, are not cut and run cowards, and the President is right". "I, and my party, are not cut and run cowards, and the President is right." "I, and my party, are not cut and run cowards, and the President is right."

Heheheeeeeeee Demorats outed as the "surrender" party ad they can't stand the truth.

ThomasPaine said:
Kerry sounded like a guilty child caught doing wrong in class and FORCED to write on the chalkboard, over and over, "I, and my party, are not cut and run cowards, and the President is right". "I, and my party, are not cut and run cowards, and the President is right." "I, and my party, are not cut and run cowards, and the President is right."

Heheheeeeeeee Demorats outed as the "surrender" party ad they can't stand the truth.

It was amazing---the back peddling-- the rewriting of current history---the Clintonion parsing of definitions----what a bunch of fools. I can't wait until I can find it in print to critique it.

Forum List

Back